SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#335213 - 01/03/12 11:31 AM Audya Upgrade AjamSonic I have it installed! YEA
mlorenz Offline

Loc: Toledo, Ohio Lucas
I ordered my hard-disk from AJ and picked it up from the post office last Wednesday (12-28-11). I opened up my Audya and installed the drive , held a button down for 5 seconds, closed up the keyboard, put the USB drive in the left slot and the Audya updated its software, styles, sounds and a whole bunch of other stuff. If and when you get yours -you will have a few great surprises. I used my Audya than night and my guitarist said "wow that board has some balls!" The styles and sounds are balanced, the voice processor is amazing and sounds great, the new sounds are useful and sound good, I think some of them are better in a studio /production setting. I really like the sound of the drums with compression and the incredible guitar riffs. I'm still learning more about this upgrade but I'm satisfied that it is definitely worth the expense and saves me from buying another board. It makes good sense to update software and re-use a basically good instrument. I hope more exciting updates will come down the road.

#335265 - 01/04/12 02:47 AM Re: Audya Upgrade AjamSonic I have it installed! YEA [Re: mlorenz]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Thanks for sharing this. Positive comments are alway good to see.

#335337 - 01/04/12 09:42 PM Re: Audya Upgrade AjamSonic I have it installed! YEA [Re: mlorenz]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: mlorenz
I ordered my hard-disk from AJ and picked it up from the post office last Wednesday (12-28-11). I opened up my Audya and installed the drive , held a button down for 5 seconds, closed up the keyboard, put the USB drive in the left slot and the Audya updated its software, styles, sounds and a whole bunch of other stuff. If and when you get yours -you will have a few great surprises. I used my Audya than night and my guitarist said "wow that board has some balls!" The styles and sounds are balanced, the voice processor is amazing and sounds great, the new sounds are useful and sound good, I think some of them are better in a studio /production setting. I really like the sound of the drums with compression and the incredible guitar riffs. I'm still learning more about this upgrade but I'm satisfied that it is definitely worth the expense and saves me from buying another board. It makes good sense to update software and re-use a basically good instrument. I hope more exciting updates will come down the road.

What other board were you thinking of buying to get what you have now got with AJAMSONIC, I am intrigued.
I thought we were all agreed that Audya was the best KB on the market, as that now changed, the only new KB arranger since Audya is the T4 and the Pa3x.

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online