SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#335011 - 12/31/11 08:55 AM Re: OT hope this is OK? YAHOO [Re: brickboo]
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Happy New Year Boo. Don't let Don get to you, it won't be long and he'll need a walker to get to the stage.

Tom

Edited by Tom Cavanaugh (12/31/11 08:55 AM)

Tom

#335014 - 12/31/11 09:52 AM Re: OT hope this is OK? YAHOO [Re: brickboo]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
If the ONLY thing that is slow is Yahoo Mail, then try gmail...
If EVERYTHING is bogged down, you need to 'clean up' (or upgrade) your computer.

Run C-Cleaner, Malwarebytes, Super Anti-Spyware, Defraggler, and your Anti-Virus program. I do this once a month, and when cleaned, create a restore point. All free apps that work!

Good Luck

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#335026 - 12/31/11 12:28 PM Re: OT hope this is OK? YAHOO [Re: lahawk]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By: lahawk
If the ONLY thing that is slow is Yahoo Mail, then try gmail...
If EVERYTHING is bogged down, you need to 'clean up' (or upgrade) your computer.

Run C-Cleaner, Malwarebytes, Super Anti-Spyware, Defraggler, and your Anti-Virus program. I do this once a month, and when cleaned, create a restore point. All free apps that work!

Good Luck

Great advice. I do most of those monthly too.

#335039 - 12/31/11 03:37 PM Re: OT hope this is OK? YAHOO [Re: brickboo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Don't pick on me, Boo--I'm old and feeble. Here's where you should go and download this program--the free version. It will clean up that antique computer in a flash and you will be amazed at all the junk that is on your hard drive. Go to Advanced System Care.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#335042 - 12/31/11 05:49 PM Re: OT hope this is OK? YAHOO [Re: travlin'easy]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Gary,
I downloaded the free version a few months ago. I liked it so much I paid for the upgrade for $19.99 I think. I just don't like all of the junk it shows under passive defense that it says it is blocking. I called and complained about how did all of that stuff get in my log, and they said that that does not mean that anyone using my computer visited any particular site that is listed there in that log. And it shows 4810 places it is blocking. what do you think?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online