SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#334380 - 12/11/11 10:55 PM Re: SD Cards, Again [Re: Audrey Turner]
The Saint Offline

Loc: Sydney Australia
Thank you all for the advice, BUT.....nothing worked.
Everytime I deleted the functions (apart from Sound Memory), they still loaded into the machine.
Everytime I loaded the rhythm after loading Old Organ sound, everything was overwritten and OLD ORGAN was gone.
Next Day......I convinced my brother to bring his sd card with the data on it to me and I would try it again.
All previous methods failed again, but once by accident (Iknow you will tell me there is no such thing) I had the rhythm 8bt soft rock with Old Organ on rt1 and some other sounds on rt2 and left 1.
Clever me says if I have Old Organ on rt1 I should be able to load it from whatever source it appeared on the KN7 to rt2 and left1.
The source was a page in the memory button, but it would not save to rt2 or left1 directly from the highlighted Old Organ on that page.
Clever me again highlighted another sound on that page and then went back to highlight Old Organ and THEN saved to rt2 and left1.
Success at last. Please tell me HOW!!!!!!!!!
Now that I am an expert I will provide the settings for anyone who desires same. (When I find out how to do that).
Merry Christmas to you all and many thanks for your assistance in the past and hopefully in the future.

Ray dance

#334383 - 12/12/11 02:02 AM Re: SD Cards, Again [Re: The Saint]
HarryG Offline

Loc: Germany
Hi Ray,

Check your mail!

#334675 - 12/23/11 01:16 AM Re: SD Cards, Again [Re: HarryG]
HarryG Offline

Loc: Germany
Hi Ray,

I have sent you several registrations. Try again if your problem has solved itself.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online