SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#329831 - 07/31/11 12:26 PM Re: Finally a PA3X Demo feat Euro-American Pop Music [Re: Tony Hughes]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Scott,

This is surley the best PA3x demo yet, straight out of a music store and throught 3 speakers.

Tony

I have to agree, Tony...nicely played, indeed.

I hope those styles are available (for free, I hope) for all players, regardless of location.

Ian

#329833 - 07/31/11 03:10 PM Re: Finally a PA3X Demo feat Euro-American Pop Music [Re: Scottyee]
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Superb...
What is going on with the reverb? It is like he plays in a stadium.

#329836 - 07/31/11 05:10 PM Re: Finally a PA3X Demo feat Euro-American Pop Music [Re: ianmcnll]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Scott,

This is surley the best PA3x demo yet, straight out of a music store and throught 3 speakers.

Tony

I have to agree, Tony...nicely played, indeed.

I hope those styles are available (for free, I hope) for all players, regardless of location.

Ian

As I stated previously I thought the sounds were fantastic, as good as any other available, but the styles were the one big thing that lets this board down. Haven't bought it yet Korg, but if you fix the final thing that i believe stops a lot a increased sales, well maybe.

#329837 - 07/31/11 06:14 PM Re: Finally a PA3X Demo feat Euro-American Pop Music [Re: Scottyee]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Nice tunes, playing, and keyboard.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#329949 - 08/03/11 10:50 AM Re: Finally a PA3X Demo feat Euro-American Pop Music [Re: Scottyee]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: Scottyee
[quote=George Kaye]I'm wondering now if perhaps the US version of the PA3X may include different 'stock' styles than the ones sold in Europe.
If I were to purchase a PA3X I would hope these, what I'd consider 'essential' styles, to be included, and not have to pay extra for them.
Clarification appreciated. smile

Perhaps there is a difference from the PA3X and PA3Xpro?

I'm sure one of our on-site dealers, either Frankie or George, would be more than glad to clarify.

Come on guys...please clear this up.

Ian

#329954 - 08/03/11 01:44 PM Re: Finally a PA3X Demo feat Euro-American Pop Music [Re: Scottyee]
124 Offline

No difference in the paragraph on styles here:
http://www.korgpa.com/en/products/arrangers/pa3x/pa3x-specifications.html

This IS a Korg, after all, and, as has always been the case, you can dump any styles you don't like and replace them with any styles you buy or create for yourself.

#329977 - 08/03/11 11:01 PM Re: Finally a PA3X Demo feat Euro-American Pop Music [Re: Scottyee]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: YouTube Member: French godfather
I also PA3x but most styles in this video are not in my PA3X.
Versus:

Originally Posted By: George Kaye
I have gone through all the styles in the PA3X.
The styles I heard in this demo were from the stock machine.
George, when you say the styles you heard in this demo were from the "stock machine",
do you mean they're included among the Preset Pa3x stock styles, or simply included as a (free?) add on style update package?
Please clarify your answer to clear up the obvious confusion. juggle Thanks, - Scott

#329984 - 08/04/11 04:40 AM Re: Finally a PA3X Demo feat Euro-American Pop Music [Re: Scottyee]
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
One of the issues I had discussed with Korg was that there were not enough bonus or additional styles. Korg had told me that they were working on additional styles. I'm not sure if those are the styles.
I know that a couple of companies in Europe, I believe Eko, has been developing new styles everyday.

Korg also informed me that they are working on sound additions too.

I have a PA3xpro as a demo, and there are allot of new styles, I don't think I heard those but I could be wrong. If any one knows the names of those styles I can check for you.

#330056 - 08/05/11 04:06 PM Re: Finally a PA3X Demo feat Euro-American Pop Music [Re: Scottyee]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Well...if they are not in there...they better be. That has been Korg's weak point all along...STYLES for songs.

#330059 - 08/05/11 04:32 PM Re: Finally a PA3X Demo feat Euro-American Pop Music [Re: Scottyee]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: Scottyee
Originally Posted By: YouTube Member: French godfather
I also PA3x but most styles in this video are not in my PA3X.
Versus:

Originally Posted By: George Kaye
I have gone through all the styles in the PA3X.
The styles I heard in this demo were from the stock machine.
George, when you say the styles you heard in this demo were from the "stock machine",
do you mean they're included among the Preset Pa3x stock styles, or simply included as a (free?) add on style update package?
Please clarify your answer to clear up the obvious confusion. juggle Thanks, - Scott

George must be busy, Scott, but I'm sure we'll get an answer from him eventually. I'm sure if it was an incorrect statement, he'll be more than glad to clear it up right away.

Ian

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online