SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#329980 - 08/04/11 03:30 AM Edit the factory voices
heanchpi Offline

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
Is there anyone who can help me how to edit the original factory voices? As I see it, you can only edit the sounds in the program, and it is my opinion not the same.
I think the past could edit the factory voices and then save them under a new name, so you do not overwrite the factory voices.

#330000 - 08/04/11 09:37 AM Re: Edit the factory voices [Re: heanchpi]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: heanchpi
Is there anyone who can help me how to edit the original factory voices? As I see it, you can only edit the sounds in the program, and it is my opinion not the same.
I think the past could edit the factory voices and then save them under a new name, so you do not overwrite the factory voices.

That theme Ketron enginers dont learn yet...

#330001 - 08/04/11 10:18 AM Re: Edit the factory voices [Re: heanchpi]
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Originally Posted By: heanchpi

Try it like this:

Select a facory voice and press the button (e.g. F1) for more then 2 seconds.
The Audya then automatically goes into the program mode, but you can edit the
settings of the factory voice. Then press Save, and now you can select if you want
save to disk or the the respective program. If you save to the program I would recommend to backup first all the program settings that you not loose them.

Joe

#330002 - 08/04/11 10:21 AM Re: Edit the factory voices [Re: heanchpi]
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
yes there is a way. I found it casually, but ketron don't want to tell people is dangerous for overvrite internal.
if you want I can tell you how edit original preset, is simple, but please be carefull because you overvrite it
else normaly you search the preset you want to modify, then press long time the key (f2-f3 ecc) and then you enter in program edit, but edit the preset, . of course then you must sate in slot program, if you have 1 voice too... in audya don't exist user voice. else as told you you can Overwrite the original preset. I do it because some sounds not balanced. (many guitar solo are very high level as example).

#330033 - 08/05/11 07:00 AM Re: Edit the factory voices [Re: heanchpi]
heanchpi Offline

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks for your good help

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online