SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#329297 - 07/21/11 03:49 PM how to quantize muti pads
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I made some very basic percussion multi pads for my T2. They would sound much better quantized. Can anyone try to explain to me how to quantize?

Thanks!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#329674 - 07/28/11 04:39 PM Re: how to quantize muti pads [Re: montunoman]
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello,

I have the Tyros 4 and today I watched a Tuition DVD by Eileen Lowrey on which she explains and shows how to make your own Multipads which, I'll admit, I am unable to pass on to you right now as I didn't grasp all the information. The one thing that I do remember is Eileen kept repeating that any sequencing (including the multipads) MUST BE DONE IN THE KEY OF 'C' which then enables the keyboard to put it into any 'key' used in the style and multipads. This DVD also shows how to "Quantsize" which is perhaps what you'll need to do. Again, I cannot remember exactly what buttons she pressed to access this feature, but I think it may have been through the Function or Voice Creator button.

Check your Manual to see if it's mentioned there. If not, I strongly recommend you buy Eileen's DVD, I believe she has one covering each of the Tyros keyboards from T1 to T4.

Good luck!

Audrey

Edited by Audrey Turner (07/28/11 04:48 PM)
Edit Reason: accidentally hit the submit button

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online