SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#329125 - 07/19/11 08:48 AM An insult to Conservatives everywhere...
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
I can't hear you anymore...

When a "win" over the Federal Budget and cutting spending was within reach, the GOP turned away. I believe they did so because accepting the framework Obama was offering would've likely increased his chances of re-election.

So much for all this bullshit ranting and raving about "...we owe it to our grandkids to reduce this out of control spending."

It was never about the grandkids, was it? It was useful to use them to ratchet up emotions among the normal folks who don't follow politics on a daily basis. The whole premise of why we had to vote the Progressives out of office in the Mid terms was to change things in Washington and have the people's Will be done. Cut spending! Cut spending!

Wait, that's evidently wrong.

Read more...
Reasonable Conversation

#329356 - 07/23/11 01:04 PM Re: An insult to Conservatives everywhere... [Re: Bill in Dayton]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
The Republican Party is no longer in the 'compromise' business, and that's not a good thing for our Country. Somehow they let Tea Party take over, and the GOP needs to move away from the far right, and back to the where most Americans are...The 'Middle'

I hope Obama stands firm, for the 'Middle' of the Country is on his side on this debt deal.

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online