SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#329277 - 07/21/11 10:03 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
You are a true gentleman...I sure wish we lived closer together...
It would be loads of fun to learn from your approach to the music you play.

#329279 - 07/21/11 11:01 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Telmo,
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !!!
Thank you

Roel

#329293 - 07/21/11 03:26 PM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
wonderful! Great sounds- you make the most of the Tyros 4!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#329319 - 07/22/11 08:22 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
My only concern now is...IF I get a T4, will I be able to have it sound that good (I'm talking sounds here... not playing expertise, as mine will not match Telmo)

#329325 - 07/22/11 09:33 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: leeboy]
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hi Lee,
Probably not, as Telmo uses a lot of custom sounds, Multi Pads, and Styles...
Awesome job Telmo laugh
Eric

#329347 - 07/23/11 07:27 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Eric, B]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
ROEL, Thank you for the kind word and for having enjoyed it.
MONTUNOMAN, thank you for your kind words and compliments.
ERIC, Thank you for the positive reply.

Quote:
My only concern now is...IF I get a T4, will I be able to have it sound that good (I'm talking sounds here...

LEE, certainly, yes, you can do it. You see, there are some Tyros4 owners who are satisfied with the factory voices, styles, etc. While others prefer to add the extras, which are Premium voices,Uvn samples from third party manufacturers, styles, or even create their own, so that their Tyros is more like a Turbo Arranger comparing to an out of the box, with some extras installed it. To me, Tyros is a great arranger, but if you take your time and work on it for some time, and add some extras, surely your Tyros will have an edge. It all depends on the keyboardist, I mean, what he or she intends to accomplish with his arranger. Let me know, if someday, you do get the Tyros4, I'll try to help you whenever I can. Regards, Telmo.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online