SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#329143 - 07/19/11 10:36 AM Re: New Web Page based on Tyros 4 [Re: Princess]
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Hi Paula, if there are song recordings to be heard on the About page... they didn't play for me, nor is there a link that I see to play them in either Firefox 5.0 or Internet Explorer. I surf the internet continually all day and have had no problems with other sites. Beats me.

If you are wanting to use your site for commercial purposes, I have a lot of experience in that. I could give you a lot of feedback if you want it but for now, I'll just say... have someone check your spelling, there are numerous words misspelled.

Good luck!

#329145 - 07/19/11 10:57 AM Re: New Web Page based on Tyros 4 [Re: Princess]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Princess
I now have a web site of my own.... it's subject mater is basicly music and entertaing. It's still under construction but a good percentage of it is up and running :~)
My Hubby did it for me.... but he won't be getting a raise in his Roadie wages!!!!
Take Care
Paula
http://www.paulad.net

Princess,

Looks like you got the hang of it Gal!

Keep it coming

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#329146 - 07/19/11 11:17 AM Re: New Web Page based on Tyros 4 [Re: Princess]
Tony Hughes Offline

I now have a web site of my own.... it's subject mater is basicly music and entertaing. It's still under construction but a good percentage of it is up and running :~)
My Hubby did it for me.... but he won't be getting a raise in his Roadie wages!!!!
Take Care
Paula
http://www.paulad.net

Paula,

Great site can we see more, and do you do requests, it all works for me.

Could you do "END OF THE WORLD" Skeeter Davis.,

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#329148 - 07/19/11 11:37 AM Re: New Web Page based on Tyros 4 [Re: SemiLiveMusic]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: SemiLiveMusic
Hi Paula, if there are song recordings to be heard on the About page... they didn't play for me, nor is there a link that I see to play them in either Firefox 5.0 or Internet Explorer. I surf the internet continually all day and have had no problems with other sites. Beats me.

If you are wanting to use your site for commercial purposes, I have a lot of experience in that. I could give you a lot of feedback if you want it but for now, I'll just say... have someone check your spelling, there are numerous words misspelled.

Good luck!

Bill,

This is perhaps their first attempt at a website, Bill give them a bit of space, I don't think it matters at this stage about the site, they can fine tune it.
It’s certainly not a boring site, frankly Bill this is what SZ needs and lots more of it, how many typos did you see, perhaps they have been corrected now.
Anyway Bill the music is good and that is what matters.
Bill have you got a site we could take a look at with you playing like Paula.

Regards
Tony

#329150 - 07/19/11 12:13 PM Re: New Web Page based on Tyros 4 [Re: Princess]
Princess Offline

Loc: Michigan
Hi Bill,
thanks for briging the mississpelled words to our attention , I think they are fexed, we did check out your web page, and I don't think you can help us,as for myself I wouldn't find a page of that sort interesting, but then that is only my opinion,but I do appreciate your help with the mispelled words, I think also you will find my web site to be under cunstruction thankyou...
Paula oops oops I mississpelled mispelled and fexed fixed I am so sorry plese please forgive me

Edited by Princess (07/19/11 12:54 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#329151 - 07/19/11 12:26 PM Re: New Web Page based on Tyros 4 [Re: Princess]
Princess Offline

Loc: Michigan
Thanks guys,
I do appreciate your kind words regarding my web page,ya it is more just a fun page... I am not a professional key boardest but we all have fun and to me that is what it's all about.
Oh yes Tony I do play the song the end of the world, as soon as I have time I will record that for my web page....
thanks again Paula

#329152 - 07/19/11 12:30 PM Re: New Web Page based on Tyros 4 [Re: Princess]
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Hello all,

From what I can tell, the audio element that you embedded is Quicktime and both IE and Firefox get it right (right-click on the player's control bar and see this):

But this doesn't happen in Chrome and there are a ton of reports in the Chrome Forums asking for help on this:

"Quicktime doesn't work in Chrome....."

Using Chrome, you can right-click on the black box and still get a context menu which allows you to Pause the audio:

-mike

#329153 - 07/19/11 12:30 PM Re: New Web Page based on Tyros 4 [Re: Princess]
Tony Hughes Offline

Thanks guys,
I do appreciate your kind words regarding my web page,ya it is more just a fun page... I am not a professional key boardest but we all have fun and to me that is what it's all about.
Oh yes Tony I do play the song the end of the world, as soon as I have time I will record that for my web page....
thanks again Paula

Thanks Paula,

I will be looking forward to End Of the World

Tony

#329154 - 07/19/11 12:35 PM Re: New Web Page based on Tyros 4 [Re: Princess]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
thanks for briging the mississpelled words to our attention , I think they are fexed,

Uh, Bill might be on to something.

smile smile smile

chas

#329156 - 07/19/11 12:53 PM Re: New Web Page based on Tyros 4 [Re: Princess]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Oops, I just realized that you were probably just pulling his chain. Jokes on me. Sorry.

chas

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online