SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#327121 - 06/24/11 09:11 AM Re: Question for Audya owners [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Ok Sokratis,then explain haw you do this in Cubase then....

#327127 - 06/24/11 10:47 AM Re: Question for Audya owners [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Leibniz Offline

Loc: Jerusalem
Hi Sokratis thanks for the info. let me ask you a question. I understand that all the three methods you mentioned allow me to use my audio drums and audio guitar, right? But how come is doesn't generate a problem of synchronization with the midi parts of the style I want to create? The audio guitars or drums might play rubato and so you meed to somehow let the midi know how to accommodate itself to the rubato style of the audio, don't you?

#327129 - 06/24/11 11:14 AM Re: Question for Audya owners [Re: Leibniz]
Dusan Offline

Originally Posted By: Leibniz
Hi Sokratis thanks for the info. let me ask you a question. I understand that all the three methods you mentioned allow me to use my audio drums and audio guitar, right? But how come is doesn't generate a problem of synchronization with the midi parts of the style I want to create? The audio guitars or drums might play rubato and so you meed to somehow let the midi know how to accommodate itself to the rubato style of the audio, don't you?

Let me answer on your question.I am not some expert for software problems in Audya,but I can try to answer.
If you want to use your oun created auidio drums you must first record that drums in Waw format for all parts of style.That mean:main A,B,C,D an all fils andings and intros separated with markers.The best way is if you record with prescribed tempo.Taht mean for Ballad style about 70 to 90 beat,or for Samba 124 Beat.Haw Audya sinhronize audio parts with Midi?Dont know the right procedur,but Audya can recognize Midi tempo and automatic sinhronize Audio parts with midi.Cos if Midi parts has 100 beat and your audio drums has only 50 beat then Audia cant sinhronize.Diferents betwen that two parts can be only approximly 20%.
Hope I helping you somehaw.Audio Guitars is a diferent story and allso I want to know haw to record audio parts for that instrument who Audya can recognize.That is top sicret in Ketron.
Regards

#327141 - 06/24/11 02:05 PM Re: Question for Audya owners [Re: Leibniz]
leezone Offline

Sokratis,

any videos for Style Compiler?
I read manual, but it is not very detailed
How to easily learn this style compiler,
and instructions on what you need to do in Cubase?

#327193 - 06/24/11 11:17 PM Re: Question for Audya owners [Re: Leibniz]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By: Leibniz

Leibniz
The synchronization of Audya it becomes in real time direct from the disk…
You only that you need is to select Audio Drums Style, Audio Guitar Riff, or User_Audio_Drums loop, User_Audio_Guitar Riff, also Midi Instruments Riffs, or your Midi new Record sequence....
I don't know if I helped you, because I a not understand well your question…
Sorry but my English is Poor....

#327195 - 06/25/11 12:08 AM Re: Question for Audya owners [Re: leezone]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Originally Posted By: leezone
Sokratis,

any videos for Style Compiler?
I read manual, but it is not very detailed
How to easily learn this style compiler,
and instructions on what you need to do in Cubase?

leezone
I have abandoned style compiler and henceforth I am working onboard in Audya...
I am tired despite with Style Compiler because, in compiled despite a lot of times it had Error....
This can be exist wheen in Midi File a nota, that not have Quantize .....
Still more badly it is if it finds SySex command that can that can be shared in two Markers .....
In order to I find therefore the error (because it does not say the program what precisely it is error) I lost despite very time unfairly…
It is therefore very easy for me I work in Audya....

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (06/25/11 12:13 AM)

#327242 - 06/25/11 11:13 AM Re: Question for Audya owners [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Dusan Offline

Sokratis,
you dont answer on my question ,haw to insert measure in Cubase.

Leezone,
what are you want to know abaut Style Compiler and Cubase?

#327292 - 06/25/11 11:39 PM Re: Question for Audya owners [Re: Dusan]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dusan
Sokratis,

to know abaut Style Compiler and Cubase?

Ops..... smirk....Sorry my friend!!!
Now I saw your question .....
Because however I didn't understand well what you want, you can do again your question?.....Thank you...

#327294 - 06/26/11 12:57 AM Re: Question for Audya owners [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Dusan Offline

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
Originally Posted By: Dusan
Sokratis,

to know abaut Style Compiler and Cubase?

Ops..... smirk....Sorry my friend!!!
Now I saw your question .....
Because however I didn't understand well what you want, you can do again your question?.....Thank you...

In my provious post I would like to know haw to insert one or more measuer betwen two markers.Style Compiler can maket blank Midi file separated with all markers who Audya nead to play Style,but in particulare midi file is only one measuer betwen all markers.My question is :haw to insert more measure betwen all that markers?If you used Cubase for style editing then please explain haw you do this in Cubase.
Thank you

#327339 - 06/26/11 01:09 PM Re: Question for Audya owners [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Leibniz Offline

Loc: Jerusalem
Thank you all guys for your inputs. What I have studied so far is that Audya supports the basics of writing user styles on midi. It is even possible to import user audio drums into a style rather than being restricted to Audya recordings alone.

At the other hand I learn that there are some problems invovled with the Style Compiler and that some video instruction would be very helpful.

Overall I expect it not to be extremely complicated to build my styles in one method or another and that Audya will do more in next software updates to make the process of style writing more user friendly.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online