SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#325263 - 05/29/11 08:45 AM Audya Testers
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
I realy cant imagine what all that Testers who test new Audya update realy did all that long time?I supose they just play major and minor chords all that time and haw no time to look deep on instrument.
Just some of bugs:
-Audya frize when I want to load Midi file from USB stick
-Live drum stop to play sequence after two or thre mesure in some style
-cant clear Midi track in Ch1 in some style in Style Edit menu
-if I use Low1 instrument(strings for exsample)in D part of style,after change to part C,that strings stell playing antil I change a chord with left hand
-original Audya styles who loadet in factory behawe diferent against SD1 style.
For exsample:if you play some Dim chord with original Audya style ,that chord sound diferent if you play Dim chord with SD1 style in Bass section and Guitar section(both Balad for exsample)
Dont know what Ketroners mean all about this and if they setisfije with hes work we definitly dont.That is simply shame.

#325295 - 05/29/11 11:34 AM Re: Audya Testers [Re: Dusan]
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Originally Posted By: Dusan
I realy cant imagine what all that Testers who test new Audya update realy did all that long time?I supose they just play major and minor chords all that time and haw no time to look deep on instrument.
Just some of bugs:
-Audya frize when I want to load Midi file from USB stick
-Live drum stop to play sequence after two or thre mesure in some style
-cant clear Midi track in Ch1 in some style in Style Edit menu
-if I use Low1 instrument(strings for exsample)in D part of style,after change to part C,that strings stell playing antil I change a chord with left hand
-original Audya styles who loadet in factory behawe diferent against SD1 style.
For exsample:if you play some Dim chord with original Audya style ,that chord sound diferent if you play Dim chord with SD1 style in Bass section and Guitar section(both Balad for exsample)
Dont know what Ketroners mean all about this and if they setisfije with hes work we definitly dont.That is simply shame.

...my feeling: The way Ketron is testing their SW is simply said in 2 words: No plan. The outcome of this version is a typical result of testing by accident, there is no methodical procedure they are following. This is the main problem, no regression tests at all.

Joe

#325327 - 05/29/11 01:51 PM Re: Audya Testers [Re: Joe0710]
nielshs Offline

Hi Dusan

No freezing when I load midifiles from a USB stick.

Live drum stop? what styles? I can't find them.

The Low1 instrument issue is a bug in the style programming. But ist only a couple of styles with this issue.

#325332 - 05/29/11 02:22 PM Re: Audya Testers [Re: nielshs]
Dusan Offline

Originally Posted By: nielshs
Hi Dusan

No freezing when I load midifiles from a USB stick.

Live drum stop? what styles? I can't find them.

The Low1 instrument issue is a bug in the style programming. But ist only a couple of styles with this issue.

Nielshs,
I cant remember in provius version of OS such a problems like I can see in new one.Its wery strange cos after my Audya repair in Italy instrument working fine,but not with no bugs.
I haw never problems to load eny style or Midi file from USB stick and all files was work properly.With new OS update some of midi file frize my instrument(not all)allso cant load some styles like I did before(courupted file).
About Live drums I can say:I try to change Live drums in Slow rock style(With ather Slow rock) who after change play like I say befor.Haw no idea whay this hapened and allso haw no problems with provious version of OS.
About Low1 section I can say:in all styles that hapened not just in some of them.Problem is cos that coming out eweritime when I change from D to C section of style.
For the ende of that tragic story I asck my self:what kinde of instrument sell to me that Italian guys????

#325335 - 05/29/11 02:36 PM Re: Audya Testers [Re: Dusan]
nielshs Offline

It's seems that the issue has something to do with files edited in the old operating system. Can you send me a midifile and style you can't load, and I will test them ( nielss1964@gmail.com )?

Regarding the low1 instrument issue, I have tested a lot of styles with no problems sofar ????

Send me the Slow Rock style you have edited and I will test it to.

#325933 - 06/05/11 10:39 AM Re: Audya Testers [Re: nielshs]
Dusan Offline

Nielss,
you got a Mail.

Thank you

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online