SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#32509 - 02/23/03 08:50 AM Problem with O.S. 4
Guillermo Rosado Avila Offline

Loc: Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico
File Transfer is not working with OS 4, at least with me. Am I doing something wrong?

#32510 - 02/23/03 11:08 AM Re: Problem with O.S. 4
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Guillermo Rosado Avila:
File Transfer is not working with OS 4, at least with me. Am I doing something wrong?

You mean the file transfer between PC and SD1 via the PC to host cable? Have you tried to reassign the computer output (pressing F6 then F10)? I had to do it again, because my old power-on settings had been lost after the update.

#32511 - 02/23/03 11:35 AM Re: Problem with O.S. 4

Thank you very much. I will try.
Best regards,
Guillermo.

#32512 - 02/23/03 12:29 PM Re: Problem with O.S. 4

Thank you very much. I will try.
Best regards,
Guillermo.

#32513 - 02/23/03 12:38 PM Re: Problem with O.S. 4
Anonymous
Unregistered

Resulta que yo tengo el programa KetronFT que comunica el Ketron con la computadora PC y todo se facilita pues tengo acceso al disco duro del Ketron desde mi ordenador, lo cual es bien util. Pero lo que tal vez no han intentado los ingenieros de Ketron es probarlo a ver si funciona con la instalacion de este nuevo sistema operativo.
Bueno pues yo lo averigue a la fuerza. ¡NO FUNCIONA!
SI TIENEN EL PROGRAMA "KETRONFT" ¡NO LO USEN PARA INSTALAR LA VERSION 4 PORQUE SE VAN A HALAR LOS PELOS!
Asi que a usar "floppies" de uno en uno. (VALE LA PENA, ESPEREN QUE LO OIGAN DESPUES).
Estoy en proceso de averiguar por que es que no funciona a traves de la PC y si averiguo algo lo pondre enseguida en este sitio. Tambien pondre las instrucciones de la Actualizacion traducidas al castellano, estoy trabajando en eso en este momento.
Un abrazo a todos.
Armando Romeu
P.D. Por cierto que no les he dicho que una vez que esta bien instalado, esta maravilla de aparato suena muchisimo mejor de lo que ya sonaba, algo que yo pense que era imposible.

#32514 - 02/23/03 12:39 PM Re: Problem with O.S. 4
hrh999 Offline

Loc: 8302 Kloten, Switzerland
You must download again the Ketron FT from ketron.it. Despite there seems to be no new version, they made definitely a change.
(With the old version the time shown is faster than the data transfer. As soon the time is zero, the error "Errore di runtime 380" is shown)
Brgds Hansruedi

#32515 - 02/24/03 11:55 AM Re: Problem with O.S. 4
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Hans,
thank you for your suggestion; I downloaded the Ketron FT file again and it is indeed different: the zip file is larger than the old one and -when unzipped- the internal files too are different.
I had always wondered what was the reason of the "Runtime 380 error".
Thank you again,
Andrea

#32516 - 02/24/03 11:31 PM Re: Problem with O.S. 4
hrh999 Offline

Loc: 8302 Kloten, Switzerland
Hi Andrea
I'm sure it will work with the "new" Ketron FT. Not only me, but also some other people in the german Ketron forum had the same problem. I think Ketron should give a new version number to the Ketron FT, it would then draw automatically people's awareness.
Brgds Hansruedi

#32517 - 02/25/03 04:28 AM Re: Problem with O.S. 4
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
I lost a lot of time with the KetronFT Program!!!
When you transfer many files with this software, there is a bug, where the progress bar n°2 near to the end, and I have to reboot the keyboard!!

OH THIS SOFTWARE IF HORRIBLE !!!!
If someone can help me to do another software for the Ketron transfer!!
I want just technical papers from ketron in this connection, but if think the e mail of Ketron doen't read! noone give an answer to me!
It's dangerous to shut down and up the keyboard several times???
The KetronFT Program bugggg !!!

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#32518 - 02/25/03 05:08 AM Re: Problem with O.S. 4
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by DAN.2000:
I lost a lot of time with the KetronFT Program!!!
When you transfer many files with this software, there is a bug, where the progress bar n°2 near to the end, and I have to reboot the keyboard!!

OH THIS SOFTWARE IF HORRIBLE !!!!
If someone can help me to do another software for the Ketron transfer!!
I want just technical papers from ketron in this connection, but if think the e mail of Ketron doen't read! noone give an answer to me!
It's dangerous to shut down and up the keyboard several times???
The KetronFT Program bugggg !!!

If Ketron did not listen , we would not have 4.0 .
Just be a little patient . I am sure that if there is any bug or problem , they will address it .
4.0 was not a small OS change . It was hugh !
Dano

------------------
Piano Man's Music City
624 Frederick Rd .
Catonsville Md. 21228
410 747 0200
danosmusic@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online