SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#325013 - 05/26/11 12:35 PM Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...

#325015 - 05/26/11 12:56 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

Scott,

These are old demos
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#325016 - 05/26/11 01:15 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Scott
God bless your kinfolk for sponsoring these. Since I just installed my new update, I was very interested in some of the new sounds.

Thanks
Bernie

#325017 - 05/26/11 01:25 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Old demos or not, I still enjoyed them immensely.

Robert is an awesome performer, and he showcases the Audya the way it should be done.

I really liked Night Birds...a timeless tune, in my opinion, and very nicely played.

Thanks Scott, for the refresher. wink

There must be some really new demos out there?

Ian

#325018 - 05/26/11 01:40 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Dnj Offline

Those SMF files sound great on the Audya also. Gives a nice backup to play over too. It was nice to see these again. I noticed an SD2 on top also?

#325019 - 05/26/11 01:40 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: ianmcnll]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Old demos or not, I still enjoyed them immensely.

Robert is an awesome performer, and he showcases the Audya the way it should be done.

I really liked Night Birds...a timeless tune, in my opinion, and very nicely played.

Thanks Scott, for the refresher. wink

There must be some really new demos out there?

Ian

Ian,

I don't think there are any new demos, I think the whole sales are slowing down for all KB,the market is flat and £4200.00 is a lot of money for a KB. I think the Wersi Wing will be interesting its only £2500.00 I think Wersi want high numbers but they will need to get over their poor previous performance before they get high numbers.

It won't be too long now I am told, about June or July this year Leezone
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#325020 - 05/26/11 01:46 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Scottyee Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
These are old demos
I didn't realize that, especially because yoku (China's YouTube Equivilent) cited Messier's 'Night Birds' Song was only uploaded 19 hours ago. Either way, I still think these demos sound very impressive. I love the awesome sound of my Tyros 4, but think the Audya's unique live raw sound presence would make a wonderful addition.My only concern with Audya right now is its often reported reliability issues and aftermarket local support concern, especially repair turnaround time.I've been seriously considering an Audya for a long time now, so hoping enough Ketron owners will finally convince me that its reliability and other reported bugs (occasional timing glitches utilizing audio loop styles) have finally been resolved.

Originally Posted By: kbrkr
I have noticed over the years, the members who have met each other at Jams or otherwise are so much more cordial to each other in their posts.
Bernie and I had the privilege of meeting and playing arranger keyboard music together a few years ago at the Synthzone Jam in Florida. That was a blast! Wonderful memories. cool Bernie, I trust that you're continuing to enjoy your Ketron Audya. It would be also be great to hear something recorded by you on it. smile

Robert is an awesome performer, and he showcases the Audya the way it should be done.I really liked Night Birds...a timeless tune, in my opinion, and very nicely played.
Ian, I concur about Robert's playing. smile He comes off as both a fine musician (not stuck up with attitude) and a gentleman, not an oily slick 'salesman'. Ketron is lucky to have a man of his talent & temperament on their team.

#325025 - 05/26/11 02:03 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

I agree, I met Robert last year, real nice chap, Brilliant.

Tony

Edited by Tony Hughes (05/26/11 02:05 PM)

#325027 - 05/26/11 02:18 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Scottyee Offline

Anybody know who the German Audya demonstrator is on this video. He is good as well: cool

Audya 5 Demo

#325052 - 05/27/11 02:54 AM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Scott
Yes, I am enjoying my Audya76 immensely. Although intuitive to a large degree, I have not learned half of what it can do. Mine has operated flawlessly, and looking forward to see what the upgrade does. Also, Ajamsonic has wonderful things in store.

#325053 - 05/27/11 04:48 AM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Robert Messier sounds fantastic! I love the Audya. A friend of mine just got one- hopefully he'll let me record some music with it wink

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#325058 - 05/27/11 07:35 AM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
ykc Offline

Loc: Denver, CO USA
The kybrd does sound impressive and the quality of the playing is superb as well. Does anyone have any experience with the Audya module? It seems to have all the features/sounds/etc of the A5. Has anyone heard it or used it? It is a TOTL arranger in modular form - one of the only ones as far as I can see.

#325108 - 05/27/11 03:00 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Scottyee
Anybody know who the German Audya demonstrator is on this video. He is good as well: cool

Audya 5 Demo

Scott,

Don't know who he is but this is another old demo, think this is at least 1year old.This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC

Sorry

Edited by Tony Hughes (05/27/11 03:00 PM)

#325120 - 05/27/11 03:52 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

Audya 5 Demo

Scott,

Don't know who he is but this is another old demo, think this is at least 1year old.This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC

Sorry

hahah I think Scott is T4 You Tube addicted lol dancers ....the date the Video is posted on You Tube doesn't necessarily mean that its thedate the video itself was created...

#325122 - 05/27/11 04:04 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj

Scott,

Sorry

hahah I think Scott is T4 You Tube addicted lol dancers ....the date the Video is posted on You Tube doesn't necessarily mean that its thedate the video itself was created...

I wouldn't say he is the only one "YouTube addicted"...gee, who puts up more YouTube links than you, "The Duke of URL". wink

You guys are addicted to YouTube...but, so what, it isn't a bad thing when you think of it?

I don't know where you guys find the time...especially you, Donny, with your multiple gigs per day...do you take your computer with you? Ha Ha!

Of course, I'm a fine one to talk...I watch YouTube a lot too...I don't have a TV, so it is my entertainment.

I like Tony's comment... "This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC."

Ian

#325123 - 05/27/11 04:14 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Tony Hughes]
Scottyee Offline

This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC
The hills are alive . . . . grin

#325126 - 05/27/11 04:52 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

Scott,

Sorry

I wouldn't say he is the only one "YouTube addicted"...gee, who puts up more YouTube links than you, "The Duke of URL". wink

You guys are addicted to YouTube...but, so what, it isn't a bad thing when you think of it?

I don't know where you guys find the time...especially you, Donny, with your multiple gigs per day...do you take your computer with you? Ha Ha!

Of course, I'm a fine one to talk...I watch YouTube a lot too...I don't have a TV, so it is my entertainment.

I like Tony's comment... "This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC."

Ian

Ian as you well know in todays high tech world with a smart phones anyone is well capable of posting anything including you tube videos from anywhere, even from dressing rooms in between sets.. whistle .... heck with a MS you can do it from teh KB itself eek ....
Some weeks are very busy, some not so much my choice.....plenty of time to enjoy the internet, family, hobbies, and friends....that's what life is all about.

#325131 - 05/27/11 05:17 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Ian as you well know in todays high tech world with a smart phones anyone is well capable of posting anything including you tube videos from anywhere, even from dressing rooms in between sets.. whistle .... heck with a MS you can do it from teh KB itself eek ....
Some weeks are very busy, some not so much my choice.....plenty of time to enjoy the internet, family, hobbies, and friends....that's what life is all about.

Heck, Donny, I don't even have a cell phone...nor do I want one.

I took the entire winter off from gigging, and lo and behold, that's when I decide to buy the Tyros4.

One thing for sure, I am getting lazier everyday...except for playing. Not having to look at every piece of music as a potential "gig" tune, and to just play for the love of playing, really makes a big difference.

Life is all about priorities, Donny...to me, the key to happiness isn't money or possessions – it's having the free time to enjoy life. Happiness comes from within. And, to me, happiness comes from playing music.

Man, I am so glad I bought the incredible Tyros4. I'm even jealous of myself! wink

Ian

#325132 - 05/27/11 05:49 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

Ian I'm sure you and your Tyros4 will be very happy together ....enjoy!!

#325133 - 05/27/11 06:33 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Ian I'm sure you and your Tyros4 will be very happy together ....enjoy!!

I wonder if this inspired the first arranger?

#325136 - 05/27/11 06:38 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Dnj Offline

Ian I see you tubin' is contagious.... wink

#325137 - 05/27/11 06:42 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Ian I see you tubin' is contagious.... wink

I'm blamin' you and Scott! wink

Ian

#325553 - 06/01/11 08:36 AM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: ianmcnll]
abc_doremi Offline

Always a pleasure to watch those videos. Robert is a great musician and like many said, very genuine and humble. I had the priviledge of seeing him many times doing keyboard and organ demonstrations. Would love to see videos of him on the organ but havent found any. If you have, let me know!

#325578 - 06/01/11 12:07 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: montunoman]
Shade of pale Offline

Loc: Allen, TX, USA
Originally Posted By: montunoman
Robert Messier sounds fantastic! I love the Audya. A friend of mine just got one- hopefully he'll let me record some music with it wink

Paul, anytime

SD9, Audya5, Genos, Roland XP60, 2 Yamaha DSR12, 2 Yamaha Sub, 2 Turbosound 2000

#325585 - 06/01/11 12:43 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Scottyee Offline

Paul, perhaps you can post (with Tye's permission of course)
that 'cool' shot you took of him performing on his Audya + Tyros 3 setup at his recent gig. cool

#325812 - 06/03/11 10:07 AM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Shade of pale Offline

that 'cool' shot you took of him performing on his Audya + Tyros 3 setup at his recent gig. cool

Scott, If you only knew how "uncool" I felt that first time I've ever played a gig without my SD1, haha

SD9, Audya5, Genos, Roland XP60, 2 Yamaha DSR12, 2 Yamaha Sub, 2 Turbosound 2000

#325871 - 06/04/11 02:49 AM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany

Audya 5 Demo

Hi Guys,

his name is Manni Pichler.

He works as an demonstrator in Germany, in former times as well for Korg.

If I remember correctly this video was recorded on the Frankfurt (Germany) Musikmesse 2010.

You can see him playing MIDI-Accordion via Audya here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNlv8MiZIaI

#325876 - 06/04/11 05:26 AM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC
The hills are alive . . . . grin

Hell she's out of breath!

#326336 - 06/11/11 11:00 AM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Shade of pale]
Scottyee Offline

Originally Posted By: Shade of pale
Scott, If you only knew how "uncool" I felt that first time I've ever played a gig without my SD1, haha
Tye (aka: Shade of Pale):
I can't explain how you 'felt', but you certainly 'looked' cool cool
playing your Tyros 3 in this impressive performance shot
Paul (aka: Montunoman) captured of you with his iPhone. Good job. smile

Attachments
IMG957060.jpg

Description: Tye (Shade Of Pale) on a gig playing his Tyros 3 keyboard with Ketron Audya setup below

#326346 - 06/11/11 04:23 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
ianmcnll Offline

Great picture, Scott, and impressive looking setup.

Ian

#326347 - 06/11/11 05:03 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Shade of pale Offline

Scott, Ian,
Thanks for the kind words, now if I can play like you guys

#326349 - 06/11/11 05:48 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: ianmcnll]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Heck, Donny, I don't even have a cell phone...nor do I want one.

I took the entire winter off from gigging, and lo and behold, that's when I decide to buy the Tyros4.

One thing for sure, I am getting lazier everyday...except for playing. Not having to look at every piece of music as a potential "gig" tune, and to just play for the love of playing, really makes a big difference.

Life is all about priorities, Donny...to me, the key to happiness isn't money or possessions – it's having the free time to enjoy life. Happiness comes from within. And, to me, happiness comes from playing music.

Man, I am so glad I bought the incredible Tyros4. I'm even jealous of myself!

Ian, Wow, I share these same feelings. Music, Music, music. The rest is just keeping score. I love your post.
John C.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online