SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#325053 - 05/27/11 04:48 AM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Robert Messier sounds fantastic! I love the Audya. A friend of mine just got one- hopefully he'll let me record some music with it wink

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#325058 - 05/27/11 07:35 AM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
ykc Offline

Loc: Denver, CO USA
The kybrd does sound impressive and the quality of the playing is superb as well. Does anyone have any experience with the Audya module? It seems to have all the features/sounds/etc of the A5. Has anyone heard it or used it? It is a TOTL arranger in modular form - one of the only ones as far as I can see.

#325108 - 05/27/11 03:00 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Scottyee
Anybody know who the German Audya demonstrator is on this video. He is good as well: cool

Audya 5 Demo

Scott,

Don't know who he is but this is another old demo, think this is at least 1year old.This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC

Sorry

Edited by Tony Hughes (05/27/11 03:00 PM)
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#325120 - 05/27/11 03:52 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: Scottyee
Anybody know who the German Audya demonstrator is on this video. He is good as well: cool

Audya 5 Demo

Scott,

Don't know who he is but this is another old demo, think this is at least 1year old.This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC

Sorry

hahah I think Scott is T4 You Tube addicted lol dancers ....the date the Video is posted on You Tube doesn't necessarily mean that its thedate the video itself was created...

#325122 - 05/27/11 04:04 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Dnj

Scott,

Sorry

hahah I think Scott is T4 You Tube addicted lol dancers ....the date the Video is posted on You Tube doesn't necessarily mean that its thedate the video itself was created...

I wouldn't say he is the only one "YouTube addicted"...gee, who puts up more YouTube links than you, "The Duke of URL". wink

You guys are addicted to YouTube...but, so what, it isn't a bad thing when you think of it?

I don't know where you guys find the time...especially you, Donny, with your multiple gigs per day...do you take your computer with you? Ha Ha!

Of course, I'm a fine one to talk...I watch YouTube a lot too...I don't have a TV, so it is my entertainment.

I like Tony's comment... "This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC."

Ian

#325123 - 05/27/11 04:14 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Tony Hughes]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC
The hills are alive . . . . grin

#325126 - 05/27/11 04:52 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll

Scott,

Sorry

I wouldn't say he is the only one "YouTube addicted"...gee, who puts up more YouTube links than you, "The Duke of URL". wink

You guys are addicted to YouTube...but, so what, it isn't a bad thing when you think of it?

I don't know where you guys find the time...especially you, Donny, with your multiple gigs per day...do you take your computer with you? Ha Ha!

Of course, I'm a fine one to talk...I watch YouTube a lot too...I don't have a TV, so it is my entertainment.

I like Tony's comment... "This has been played more times than THE SOUND OF MUSIC."

Ian

Ian as you well know in todays high tech world with a smart phones anyone is well capable of posting anything including you tube videos from anywhere, even from dressing rooms in between sets.. whistle .... heck with a MS you can do it from teh KB itself eek ....
Some weeks are very busy, some not so much my choice.....plenty of time to enjoy the internet, family, hobbies, and friends....that's what life is all about.

#325131 - 05/27/11 05:17 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Ian as you well know in todays high tech world with a smart phones anyone is well capable of posting anything including you tube videos from anywhere, even from dressing rooms in between sets.. whistle .... heck with a MS you can do it from teh KB itself eek ....
Some weeks are very busy, some not so much my choice.....plenty of time to enjoy the internet, family, hobbies, and friends....that's what life is all about.

Heck, Donny, I don't even have a cell phone...nor do I want one.

I took the entire winter off from gigging, and lo and behold, that's when I decide to buy the Tyros4.

One thing for sure, I am getting lazier everyday...except for playing. Not having to look at every piece of music as a potential "gig" tune, and to just play for the love of playing, really makes a big difference.

Life is all about priorities, Donny...to me, the key to happiness isn't money or possessions – it's having the free time to enjoy life. Happiness comes from within. And, to me, happiness comes from playing music.

Man, I am so glad I bought the incredible Tyros4. I'm even jealous of myself! wink

Ian

#325132 - 05/27/11 05:49 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

Ian I'm sure you and your Tyros4 will be very happy together ....enjoy!!

#325133 - 05/27/11 06:33 PM Re: Wow ! Terrific New Ketron Audya 5 Performances [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Ian I'm sure you and your Tyros4 will be very happy together ....enjoy!!

I wonder if this inspired the first arranger?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online