SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#324728 - 05/22/11 04:42 PM A shout out to Dan and vArranger
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
I purchased Dan's vArranger and I want to tell everyone what a cool dude he is and how helpful he is when support is needed. I am a real dummy when it comes to midi and how it functions so I needed a lot of help getting things going and Dan was the man.

I installed Windows 7 on my MacBook Pro and it also need updated drivers for windows from Apple. It all works great and each OS stays out of the way of the other.

Seems to me some of the major manufacturers could learn a lot from Dan about public relations and creating good feelings about a product.

Anyway, I just wanted to give Dan some praise - he certainly earned it.

So Dan, if you read this thanks again.

Deane

#324741 - 05/23/11 03:03 AM Re: A shout out to Dan and vArranger [Re: hammer]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I remember when I first got vArranger and needed some help. Dan got on my computer with remote software and solved the problem(user error) in no time.

How many developers would do that ?

#324866 - 05/24/11 03:50 PM Re: A shout out to Dan and vArranger [Re: hammer]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
Hi Deane, Bernie,

Thank you for those public words about my technical support.

It is very important to me that when you buy vArranger, you can enjoy playing music with it

I have no problem to help you on vArranger, or Windows, or drivers, or any computer or music advices....

I have now 14 years experience on software development, and I am happy to share it with my fellow musician smile

I invested money on the technical support, and bought a software who allows me to connect on your computer and help you directly on your problem.

This service is fast, free, unlimited and worldwide.

Deane is waiting now for it's Ketron SD2.... Prepare to be Amazed !!!
And let us know...

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online