Topic Options
#325275 - 05/29/11 09:28 AM Re: Wersi Latest News [Re: abacus]
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
WERSI? What is that...a big JOKE?

#325277 - 05/29/11 09:30 AM Re: Wersi Latest News [Re: Nedim]
Tony Hughes Offline

Nedim,

Have you heard on being played yet, I haven't.
Who will be first!

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#325341 - 05/29/11 03:09 PM Re: Wersi Latest News [Re: abacus]
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Originally Posted By: abacus
Hi James

The items you mention only relate to OAS 7 instruments owned by existing users, New OAS 7 instruments get everything but the Rhythm designer as standard.
The Sound factory option allows you access to core features that were previously only available to the manufacturer, and just adds these to the sound editing functions already available on OAS 7 instruments as standard.

The Wing is a different OAS system, so the only options are sound packs; everything else is included as standard in the price.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Bill

Cheers Bill.
That's a far more attractive offering then. I take back what I said on the price.

Their website is not really effective on providing clear information.

Regards
James

#325343 - 05/29/11 03:25 PM Re: Wersi Latest News [Re: Tony Hughes]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: FransN
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

I have heard that the Wersi Wing sounds great, the problems I see they have selling it is their past record. Also if its on the market for £2500.00 and it beats the hell out of everthing around how can the other justify price x 2. But at £2500 if it's a pile of tosh, it would not break the bank and the grandchildren could always play on it when they come for the weekend. It's sad really the whole thing about Wersi but you can only blame the people who run it. No one goes on SZ about waiting for one because the market share is so low, lets wait and see it might take the World by storm, what do you think.

The Wing cost 2500 Euro in the Netherlands. I paid 2777 Euro for my new soon coming PA3x 61 so that's not x 2. Probably the only thing that is better on the Wing are the organ sounds. That is also the main thing I like about the videos I added. The organ sounds are fantastic on these instruments. Some people on the Dutch forum have played the Pegasus Wing and they say it doesn't even come close to a Tyros. So I am curious how it sound but not really interested in one.

Wow,

Thats a blow it doesn't even come close to a Tyros, which Tyros 1,2 3 or 4 ???

The person who said that was talking about a Tyros 3. Personally I highly doubt it that a Tyros 3 sound better. I think this is all personal.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online