SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#324532 - 05/19/11 05:43 PM Going on vacation - REALLY ...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Not that if I didn't post for a couple of weeks anyone would notice, but I actually am taking a vacation ... first week in OC MD playing AT golf - DonM wouldn't say I 'played golf' rotf2 ... then a week with former band members in NJ ...
I'll keep in touch via the BlackBerry ...

BE GOOD TO EACH OTHER - PLAY NICE party

#324535 - 05/19/11 05:57 PM Re: Going on vacation - REALLY ... [Re: tony mads usa]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Have a great vacation, Tony...and YOU be good to YOURSELF and have lots of fun.

Ian

#324540 - 05/19/11 08:52 PM Re: Going on vacation - REALLY ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
I actually am taking a vacation ... first week in OC MD playing AT golf - then a week with former band members in NJ ..

I'll keep in touch via the BlackBerry ...

Maybe you can post something here from your phone . . . cool
Enjoy ! smile

#324541 - 05/19/11 09:13 PM Re: Going on vacation - REALLY ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Tony take a few pics for us of the gig!

#324565 - 05/20/11 07:18 AM Re: Going on vacation - REALLY ... [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Tony,

Don't forget--if the weather's nasty in O.C. you can be at my place in just under three hours, we can do some pickin' & grinnin' and the monster gas grill will be more than happy to burn you and Lydia a fillet mignon dinner with all the trimmings.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#324570 - 05/20/11 08:49 AM Re: Going on vacation - REALLY ... [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Tony,

Don't forget--if the weather's nasty in O.C. you can be at my place in just under three hours, we can do some pickin' & grinnin' and the monster gas grill will be more than happy to burn you and Lydia a fillet mignon dinner with all the trimmings.

Gary cool

Gary ... thanks for the invitation, but in OC I will be with about 14 other guys ... Lydia will be with her cousin in Staten Island NY ...
I don't want to jinx myself by saying this, but the long range for OC looks real good ... I could use some warm dry weather for a few days ... wink

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online