SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#324726 - 05/22/11 04:26 PM Re: Additional RAM for Audya5 and audya4 [Re: Machetero]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
Robbo,

You've always had my attention

The demos aren't being done only by me but a team and it's only right we wait for all to be completed before posting. I could easily position a camera and put a 5-10mins snippet on Youtube but ...it's got to be right. You know what happens when a manufacturer 'rushes' demos or worst still - a product that is not complete to customers, right?

Shade of pale - I was told it's on its way.

Thanks

AJ

Sorry AJ a little tongue in cheek there. It does seem that the process is taking longer than we would have hoped, but on your advice i'll be patient, knowing that i have one of the best boards around.

thanks mate

#324738 - 05/23/11 12:34 AM Re: Additional RAM for Audya5 and audya4 [Re: Robbo]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Robbo
"

Sorry AJ a little tongue in cheek there. It does seem that the process is taking longer than we would have hoped, but on your advice i'll be patient, knowing that i have one of the best boards around.

thanks mate

I can anderstand creators of new update and allso can anderstand AJ who working hard,but ewery patient has limits.
That kinde of playing games with potential users is not exseptibal.On the end of this lines:that is not atomic fisic, is just couple of presentation films and just some of bugs solving.
Come one guys....

#324744 - 05/23/11 03:55 AM Re: Additional RAM for Audya5 and audya4 [Re: Dusan]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi,

I doubt, that there is a possibility to update RAM by your own.

I found no slot for additional RAM after opening my Audya5 ( i bought it in Nov/2010 ).

Maybe above "U2" and "U5" but that would require an adapter from Ketron

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online