#323900 - 05/10/11 08:43 PM Re: Requests?? [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Smarty Pants ... on an arranger. What's next, Freebird???? LOL

how about Music of the Night?

or .."MY WAY" piano

I thought I'd get requests for stuff I didn't do alot ... something to add some spice to my rehearsal with this thing, but since you mentioned "My way" There is a ballad style called "Franks Way" ... I guess that is a custom fit for you. Music of the night is a piano/vocal solo for me ... I don't use the arranger at all. Sheesh ... tough room! I'm looking for out of the way, but doable arranger type songs that are not overdone ... something to REexcite me. I don't ever need to hear my way again unless I'm getting paid. I have no motivation to want to sing it, sorry.

(I may regret this thread yet!)
(yikes)

Yikes .....small tip jar tonight eh?... confused1

#323902 - 05/10/11 08:55 PM Re: Requests?? [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY

Yikes .....small tip jar tonight eh?

It's not about the tips .... just thought this would go a different direction.
I'd like to take down the "request" sign now, please!
(seriously)
Sorry - I really had something different in mind when I posted this - I'd love it if this thread just died and got forgotten, please.
So, how 'bout those pesky Marlins beatin' my Phils tonight? Grrrrrrr

#323903 - 05/10/11 09:03 PM Re: Requests?? [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Yikes .....small tip jar tonight eh?

It's not about the tips .... just thought this would go a different direction.
I'd like to take down the "request" sign now, please!
(seriously)
Sorry - I really had something different in mind when I posted this - I'd love it if this thread just died and got forgotten, please.
So, how 'bout those pesky Marlins beatin' my Phils tonight? Grrrrrrr

YANKEES WIN!!!!!!! woot

#323905 - 05/10/11 09:05 PM Re: Requests?? [Re: Uncle Dave]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Well Dave, if you still want to do a fairly familiar tune, how about something by Roy Orbison...how about doing "Crying"?

Not really super easy to sing, but one that will give your pipes a nice workout.

One of my favorites.

Ian

#323906 - 05/10/11 09:06 PM Re: Requests?? [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Shhhhhh, we're dyin' here!
wink
(I'll think about it)

#323912 - 05/10/11 09:19 PM Re: Requests?? [Re: Uncle Dave]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
C'mon Dave...nice little slow Rumba beat...pick a good key...

Anything to get that picture of you and the coconuts out of my head...

I was alright...for a while...I could smile for a while...

#323917 - 05/10/11 10:06 PM Re: Requests?? [Re: Uncle Dave]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
She's No Lady, She's My Wife . . Please!
DonM

#323922 - 05/11/11 04:56 AM Re: Requests?? [Re: DonM]
Uncle Dave Offline

"She's no Lady" has ALWAYS been a favorite, Don ... here's a version I did on the X-1 years ago!
Ian, as a strong baritone, I've never been able to find a way to like doing "Crying" without the upper octave jump at the end, so I just never do it. I've been cursed with a "just a tad" lower then the big guys voice. That's how I got to love vocal harmony so much - if I wanted to sing along with the radio, I had to make up my own harmony!

Attachments
She's No Lady - X1.mp3 (40 downloads)

#323929 - 05/11/11 07:09 AM Re: Requests?? [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

"She's no Lady" has ALWAYS been a favorite, Don ... here's a version I did on the X-1 years ago!
Ian, as a strong baritone, I've never been able to find a way to like doing "Crying" without the upper octave jump at the end, so I just never do it. I've been cursed with a "just a tad" lower then the big guys voice. That's how I got to love vocal harmony so much - if I wanted to sing along with the radio, I had to make up my own harmony!

The Ketron X1 sounds great so do you clap ....but you knew that, thats why I bought it from you years ago ! smile How come no one is talking AUDYA anymore?

Edited by Dnj (05/11/11 07:29 AM)

#323931 - 05/11/11 07:25 AM Re: Requests?? [Re: Uncle Dave]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA

Awww c'mon, UD ... that was nothing more than a tease !!! ... just as I was getting ready to D/L it for my iPOD, it's OVER!!! ... what's up with that ?!?!?!? ...

How about a nice mid tempo jazzy version of "Days of Wine and Roses" ? ... "Hallelujah I Just Love Her So" ... "All Right, OK, You Win" ...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online