SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#321399 - 04/10/11 10:36 AM A Tribute Video for my UK friends
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
I Seldom post music on this forum but today I put together a video in tribute to all the wonderful friends my wife and I have made on our trips to the UK. They have welcomed us like family and treated us like royalty. The group is all what they call "pensioners" - we would call the retired.

I am learning how to put together these videos and it is actually a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irwywpjL0Ls

Hammer

#321402 - 04/10/11 11:18 AM Re: A Tribute Video for my UK friends [Re: hammer]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: hammer
I Seldom post music on this forum but today I put together a video in tribute to all the wonderful friends my wife and I have made on our trips to the UK. They have welcomed us like family and treated us like royalty. The group is all what they call "pensioners" - we would call the retired.

I am learning how to put together these videos and it is actually a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irwywpjL0Ls

Hammer

Hammer, Brilliant.

I do hope you enjoyed your trip to the UK, where did you stay North or South UK, Also Hammer without the YANKS help where would we the BRITS be, my thanks goes out to all the families that lost boys from the states. God Bless America.

Thanks once again Hammer, did you ever get to Blackpool and listen to the Wurlitzer and the Wersi.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#321409 - 04/10/11 01:13 PM Re: A Tribute Video for my UK friends [Re: Tony Hughes]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Hi Tony,

My wife and I try to go to England twice yearly but at least once a year. Our first trip was to Blackpool and yes, we did hear the organ and take in the ballroom. This trip we were in Southampton and Skegness. We made our first trip so we could visit the YPKO group and have been returning ever since. The group is basically made up of retired folks who are avid Yamaha keyboard fans and we get to exchange a lot of good info while there with them.

Anyway, thanks for looking at the video.

Hammer

#321414 - 04/10/11 02:08 PM Re: A Tribute Video for my UK friends [Re: hammer]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Great thread, Deane.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#322579 - 04/22/11 06:28 PM Re: A Tribute Video for my UK friends [Re: hammer]
Sweentech1 Offline

Loc: Scotland, UK.
Nice playing Deane... I enjoyed your videos! Glad you enjoyed a little bit of old blighty. As we say in these parts... Haste ye Back.... (it means come back soon!)

#322589 - 04/22/11 09:02 PM Re: A Tribute Video for my UK friends [Re: hammer]
Dnj Offline

very Enjoyable.....great pictures too Deane Thanx!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online