Now we are on the 20
I dont want the new sounds i just want that
Ketron will fix all the bugs so..... What are we asked for
Please please with a lot of teers release the
New os and make my life perfect again

#322380 - 04/20/11 09:51 AM Re: Please Please Please [Re: amitayv]
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
i agree with you...just i want; new os and new drum kits..

#322396 - 04/20/11 12:00 PM Re: Please Please Please [Re: amitayv]
Tonewheeldude Offline

not sure where you get your information, but there is no official release date for 4.2. Unofficially it is expected late May if all goes well. There is no point in releasing an OS update that fixes bugs...if it still has bugs itself.

Edited by Tonewheeldude (04/20/11 12:02 PM)

#322441 - 04/20/11 11:50 PM Re: Please Please Please [Re: amitayv]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Wouldn't you have thought that with all of the time they had available since the last update, and leading into Music Messe with a major announcement of an OS update, it must be finished?!!. It would be like travelling on a plane without engines to use an analogy of an airline asking customers to fly today.

No this is all part of the stupid mind games that Ketron seem to play, and I'm tired of it, isn't everyone that's forked out the dough so far, as I said before great board, shocking customer experience.

#322448 - 04/21/11 03:37 AM Re: Please Please Please [Re: amitayv]
Tonewheeldude Offline

i tried to work out how Ketron's announcing they are working on a new OS with new styles and audio drums has to do with flying in a plane without engines..but I am afraid I cannot see how the two are linked smirk

Maybe this would have been slighty better?

You are standing at a railway station waiting for a train, except you do not have a time table. the person next to you on the platform does not have a timetable either and tells you he thinks the train is due in 5 minutes at 11:50

11:50 arrives and no train. at 11:55 you and your neighbor are complaining because the train is late. By 12.00 you are up in arms saying you should have caught a bus as they have better customer service.

at 12:05 the train arrives. you are both angry with the operator and even demand your money back because the train is 15 minutes late.

Except the train was not due until 12:05 and was exactly on time.

#322454 - 04/21/11 05:30 AM Re: Please Please Please [Re: Tonewheeldude]
amitayv Offline

So...
Give us the time and we will wait and wait and wait untill they
Will build a new train smile

#322455 - 04/21/11 05:45 AM Re: Please Please Please [Re: amitayv]
Tonewheeldude Offline

lol.

I know its frustrating waiting, but when Ketron are happy the OS is stable and the new styles are at their best they will release it. Perhaps it is right they should not have let the cat out of the bag just yet, but there is so much pressure at Frankfurt to have something new to talk about I can understand why they did it this way.

Personally I like to know when something new is in the pipeline, its normal to have 'teasers' wether its a film, car, concert or keyboard. But I also understand others would prefer not to know and have to respect that.

#322486 - 04/21/11 11:25 AM Re: Please Please Please [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tony Hughes Offline

TWD,

That's a nice story about the train, sounded like UK trains to me. The last updates were good lets just wait, anyway even if there wasn't any updates things are OK.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online