SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#321877 - 04/14/11 01:17 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: bruno123]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hi JOHN C.(bruno123)
It sounds like you took the words out of my father's mouth. He is the one who calls me like that everytime I post a new tune saying: "My son, to me you are an artist, and I'm proud."
So, John, thank you so much for expressing high remarks about my performance. You have my deep respect my friend. May God bless you.
IAN and SCOTT, once again thank you so much about all the comments you've stated. You have Tyros4, no wonder why.
I believe some members here are curious, perharps because they did not have the chance to play and spend considerable time with Tyros4 or they might not know all the editing possibilities of this great arranger. Like I said, I'm not a pro, I do not live on playing music. I play at my church congregation, but there I usually play devotional sacred music. Playing soundtracks is my favorite hobby and I do it for the pleasure. I found Tyros4 very suitable for my playing. I intend to give a much more detailed explanation of what I'm doing on my next performance, but, if you see my hands in action and if you know how Tyros4 works, you won't be surprised at all. Anyway, thanks for all of you who have taken the time to watch the performance. Happy playing. Telmo.

Edited by Telmo (04/14/11 01:18 PM)

#321941 - 04/15/11 09:03 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
dtrue Offline

Loc: Salt Lake City, Utah
Telmo,
I am absolutely amazed at your talent! My Tyros 4 sure does not sound that way - must be the operator! Thank you for putting the settings up while you play. I have learned from you to use the Multi-pads more, thank you. Do you also do the video recording work too? Very good.
Regards....
Richard

#321964 - 04/15/11 02:07 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: dtrue]
Telmo Offline

Hi RICHARD, thank you so much for the kind comments. I'm glad you are getting some benefts from my video. Now, regarding your question, I use in fact 2 Sony Handycam Hdr-Xr550v and Hdr-Xr350v.They are very easy to manage.One for shooting my hands playing the keyboard and the other for the Tyros Screen panel. Happy playing. Telmo.

Edited by Telmo (04/15/11 02:09 PM)

#321970 - 04/15/11 03:43 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
I don't believe Telmo would mind if I posted one of his 'older' videos with him on the T-3. It appears Telmo loves utilizing Multi Pads and imported Sound Samples, along with his own custom edited styles and saved to registrations. All this is controlled through foot pedals and discrete hand selection, and he makes it look easy.

A Telmo recording of a Beguine Medley on the T-3 using T.T.T. Theater Organ Sound Samples

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#321997 - 04/15/11 09:55 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Mr "T" - Kudos and accolades from the highest to you for your talent and creative abilities! Excellent work! You really make the T4 shine! If you ran a music store, you'd be selling keyobards like hot cakes!

Bravo Telmo! ENCORE! It's always a treat to see and hear you in action! SUPER!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#321999 - 04/15/11 11:01 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
jazzhooves Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Great arrangement - like the use of your multipads.
Enjoyed it - and the film is amazing if anyone hasn't seen it - well worth watching!

#322024 - 04/16/11 08:41 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: saxxman]
Telmo Offline

Wish to Thank for the kind comments and positive feedback:
LARRY, Thanks once again for enjoying my videos.
RANDY, Thank you very much for the kind words and compliments.
JAZZHOOVES, thank you for the kind comments.

#322183 - 04/17/11 10:26 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: saxxman]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: saxxman
Mr "T" - Kudos and accolades from the highest to you for your talent and creative abilities! Excellent work! You really make the T4 shine! If you ran a music store, you'd be selling keyobards like hot cakes!

Bravo Telmo! ENCORE! It's always a treat to see and hear you in action! SUPER!

I think from now on Telmo should be called Mr "T" is is appropriate, there is nothing he can't do on that T4, like you say if he had a shop he would sell T4 and TTT samples, reg at TTT would love to put Telmo on his site I am sure.

Wonder what he does for a day job?

Brillant again Mr T.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#322190 - 04/18/11 06:22 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
You must have a great memory....
I never see you refer to any sheet music??

#322246 - 04/18/11 06:20 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: leeboy]
Telmo Offline

TONY, Thank you so much for your kind comments.
LEE, as I stated before, I can play both, by reading music-sheet and by ear. Once I memorize a tune, there is no need for me to read it anymore. Happy playing. Telmo.

Edited by Telmo (04/18/11 06:21 PM)

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online