SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#321601 - 04/12/11 11:33 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Cool stuff again...

That sounded like the original Emulator shukuhachi sound. Where are you getting the non-T4 sounds from?

#321633 - 04/12/11 03:44 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Dnj]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Wish to Thank for all the kind words and compliments.
TONY, Thank you for your kind words. I'm sorry, I've never had the chance to see and play the KB called Liontracs MS.
LEE S., thank you for your kind comments. This production it took me about 10 days. I'm glad you liked it. Best wishes.
SCOTT, thank you very much for all your kind words and high remarks. I'm honoured by your comments. All the best.
Dnj, thank you for your kind comment.

#321634 - 04/12/11 03:47 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Diki]
Telmo Offline

Hi DIKI, thanks for the kind words.
Now, that Shakuhachi Sample is part of the World of Keys Collection. Also, there is one on the Solitaire collection.

#321635 - 04/12/11 03:52 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Diki]
Telmo Offline

DIKI,
I forgot to mention on the previous reply regarding your question about getting the non-T4 sounds. Most of the specialFX are part of my collection I purchased from Zero-G Sample libraries called Deep Impact - Cinematic Atmospheres and SFX , and Dark Skies - Cinematic Ambiences (WAV). I hope it helped. Regards, Telmo.

#321641 - 04/12/11 04:34 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Thelmo ......is the THEME from STAR WARS on your to do list? smile

#321644 - 04/12/11 05:32 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Dnj]
Telmo Offline

Dnj, please specify which soundtrack names you are referring to. I've checked on youtube and there are too many Soundtracks tunes, and Star wars sequels. Are you referring to the popular one by John Williams? If you can clear this out for me, I'd appreciate. Regards, Telmo.

#321646 - 04/12/11 05:53 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Telmo
Dnj, please specify which soundtrack names you are referring to. I've checked on youtube and there are too many Soundtracks tunes, and Star wars sequels. Are you referring to the popular one by John Williams? If you can clear this out for me, I'd appreciate. Regards, Telmo.

Hi Thelmo sorry for the confusion here is the theme I am referring to...

#321648 - 04/12/11 06:11 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Magnificent Telmo!

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#321673 - 04/13/11 02:13 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: lahawk]
Telmo Offline

Hi Larry, thank you for your kind comments.
Dnj, I know now which one. I'll try to learn it. Regards. Telmo.

#321686 - 04/13/11 05:14 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Telmo. Just out of interest can you play other styles of music equally well. I know you have the orchestral pieces pretty much nailed but can you paly conventional music such as blues, rock ,jazz etc . Just out of interest. I have no ulterior motives .

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online