SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#321540 - 04/11/11 04:42 PM The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hi, this is my latest soundtrack performance on Tyros4. Thanks for watching. Best regards, Telmo.

#321544 - 04/11/11 05:11 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Barty Offline

Loc: Indy
Wow. Really nice and creative use of all kinds of sounds. You should send this to Hollywood. After they see this, they may just hire you for the soundrack for the next motion picture while saving tons of money on not having to hire the orchestra. Very realistic sound. Keep up the good work and tell us more about how you got all of these special multipads and styles.

#321546 - 04/11/11 06:06 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Telmo, I believe if you walked in the room, tripped, and fell on the Tyros4, you would still make great music come out of it!

Seriously good stuff, my friend...excellent arranging, and equally great playing...an absolute gem of a performance.

You showcase not only the incredible power of the Tyros4, but also your own exceptional talent.

Bravo!

Ian

#321577 - 04/12/11 05:10 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Barty]
Telmo Offline

Hi BARTY
Thank you very much for your kind words and high remarks about it. The specialFX comes mostly from the Multipads. Usually I pre-record the mulitpads and link them with the Registrations. Multipads are great to add more backing tracks to your music. That's why I rely on them often. Best regards. Telmo.

#321578 - 04/12/11 05:14 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Telmo Offline

IAN, smile
Thank you so much for all the kind comments. I feel honoured receiving such a praise from an expert as yourself. All the best. Telmo.

#321582 - 04/12/11 06:42 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Telmo, I believe if you walked in the room, tripped, and fell on the Tyros4, you would still make great music come out of it!

Seriously good stuff, my friend...excellent arranging, and equally great playing...an absolute gem of a performance.

You showcase not only the incredible power of the Tyros4, but also your own exceptional talent.

Bravo!

Ian

You and me Ian we would bang ours heads and end up having the medics around!

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#321583 - 04/12/11 06:48 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Tony Hughes Offline

Telmo,

Have you heard of a little known KB called Liontracs MS, if you get chance to see one near to you, get the camera and the sound recording gear and give us a tune on it. You may get a job as their chief demo man!

Excellent as ever Telmo, makes me want to buy a T4 ever time you play one, you are the best advertisment that Yamaha have World Wide.

Best Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#321593 - 04/12/11 08:42 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
Very nicely done...WOW, you don't seem to be using any music to go by??
You have a great memory! It must have taken days to put this together...????
A very long, very intricatate performance indeed
I liked it very much.
Thanks for sharing this with us all.

#321594 - 04/12/11 08:57 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Telmo, Another winner ! Your impeccable arranger artistry and skill come through in all your videos. They say the mark of a true artist is in their uniquely identifiable Performance style. When I watch and listen to any of your videos, there's no mistake that they are uniquely yours and yours alone. Bravo! clap

#321598 - 04/12/11 09:33 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Excellent !!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online