SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#320720 - 04/02/11 01:26 PM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: ianmcnll]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Just wish to Thank for all the kind comments:
LARRY, thank you so much for the kind words and high remarks. This alone pays off my efforts. All the best.
DNJ, thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed this uptempo performance. I'm grateful by your kind comments. Thanks a million.
TONY, thank you very much for your kind comments. But in no way am better than any of you guys here. We are all the best in whatever we do best. To make a production like that for instance, it takes me about a week, studying for 3 to 4 hours a day, the chords, the styles involved, the selection of Multipads, the images (graphics added), but above, it's a great joy when it's done and the kind comments from musicians like yourself really pay all the hard time I go thru. Thanks.
BILL, thank you so much for your kind words and compliments.
CHICO, muito obrigado pelo elogio, parece que você também é mineiro, de Belo-horizonte, não é, UAI. Valeu, obrigado.
GARY, TONY and IAN, Thank you guys very much for the kind comments and compliments. All the best.
PS. Tony Hughes stated:
Quote:
maybe "You Raise Me Up" bet you would blow us away with that one!

I've already performed that one.

#320723 - 04/02/11 03:36 PM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Telmo]
Tony Hughes Offline

Telmo

I am lost for words not often that happens.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#320783 - 04/04/11 03:45 AM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Tony Hughes]
Telmo Offline

TONY, thanks a lot once again for the nice words. It was very kind of you. Best regards. Telmo.

Edited by Telmo (04/04/11 03:46 AM)

#320800 - 04/04/11 09:17 AM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Telmo]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Telmo. Your signature keyboard-video production style continues with your latest Celtic Medley offering. Another winner. clap

#320843 - 04/04/11 03:23 PM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Scottyee]
Telmo Offline

Hi SCOTT, thank you so much for the very kind words and compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed it. All the best to you my friend. Telmo.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online