SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#319486 - 03/16/11 07:48 PM Re: So where does everyone practice? [Re: Bill Lewis]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Tom,

The last place I saw 5 bedrooms was someplace in Barcelona, Spain that had a red light over the front door. wink Just kiddin'!

Tom has seem my office. It's where I spend too much time, lately, but this will change when the weather gets warmer. The new office will be mobile. smile

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (03/16/11 07:48 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#320195 - 03/26/11 07:16 AM Re: So where does everyone practice? [Re: Bill Lewis]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I spend a lot of time here. The C1 is usually the only thing that goes out. We sometimes rehearse here as well, hence my e-drums. A few pics. My new BK7m will set on top of my C1 (when it arrives). Hey, speed it up, George smile.

chas

#320199 - 03/26/11 07:33 AM Re: So where does everyone practice? [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Nice rehearsal room Chas...I used to have all that kind of gear in the house also ....sold it all now except for my everyday gig gear....... good luck!

#320200 - 03/26/11 07:45 AM Re: So where does everyone practice? [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Looks like a great set up chas ... would LOVE to hear you and your guys jamming there ...
party
smile

#320204 - 03/26/11 08:29 AM Re: So where does everyone practice? [Re: tony mads usa]
cgiles Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Looks like a great set up chas ... would LOVE to hear you and your guys jamming there ...
party
smile

Well why not, Tony. You're retired and just wasting your time trying to improve your golf game smile. Pack a bag and come on down for a couple of days. We have lots of space. Bring some of those great Italian recipies; although my wife would find a way to screw them up anyway smile. You'd enjoy the guys. The guitar and sax player are carpetbaggers, but the bass player and drummer are middle-aged 'good ol' boys' that LOOK like they'd be more at home at a Palin rally than in a jazz club, but Boy, how looks are deceiving. Both are huge jazz fans (from big band to bop) and are GREAT players. Just goes to show, never judge a book by it's cover. The drummer plays for one of those 10,000 member mega-churches. The guy is so precise, you could use him for a 'click' track, but he still manages to swing. The perfect 'pocket' drummer. He's not a big fan of E-drums, however, although he plays Roland TD20's at that church.

chas

#320223 - 03/26/11 10:34 AM Re: So where does everyone practice? [Re: Bill Lewis]
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
Nice man-cave, chas!

#320225 - 03/26/11 11:38 AM Re: So where does everyone practice? [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: cgiles
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
party
smile

Well why not, Tony. You're retired and just wasting your time trying to improve your golf game smile. Pack a bag and come on down for a couple of days.
chas

That's GOT to happen ... one would THINK it is easy enough in the 'retirement' years, but it's amazing how life gets in the way ...

#320229 - 03/26/11 12:49 PM Re: So where does everyone practice? [Re: tony mads usa]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Chas, I'm 'lil Russ, only 65 1/2 years old.

Would you PLEASE adopt me?

Russ (keyboard envy) Lay

#320232 - 03/26/11 01:54 PM Re: So where does everyone practice? [Re: captain Russ]
cgiles Offline

Originally Posted By: captain Russ

Would you PLEASE adopt me?

Russ (keyboard envy) Lay

Only if you come with your guitar collection, that gorgeous restored Cushman, and one of your B3's. Oh, and maybe a little cash.

smile

chas

#320282 - 03/27/11 08:51 AM Re: So where does everyone practice? [Re: cgiles]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: cgiles
I spend a lot of time here. The C1 is usually the only thing that goes out. We sometimes rehearse here as well, hence my e-drums. A few pics. My new BK7m will set on top of my C1 (when it arrives). Hey, speed it up, George smile.

chas

Very nice setup, Chas...that red color of the C1 sorta grows on you, don't it? You also have lots of space, so it isn't claustrophobic.

The right environment is so important.

Ian

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online