SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#319300 - 03/15/11 03:10 AM Re: Slightly off topic...synth girls in New York [Re: Nigel]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Nigel
Originally Posted By: Dnj
I'd rather hear / see more sz members work.
No problem I'll email it to you when I get a chance.. wink

If you send it via direct email you are saying you don't want other members to see it then. That didn't seem to be what you were suggesting ... I'm confused then. What did you mean?

Though this video performance is completely different from anything anyone here would produce, so I don't think it even makes sense to compare it with an arranger keyboard performance. I am glad it was posted.

Nigel your half correct.....buy sending it email to Don I would get his opinion first on whatever it is I recorded as I have done in the past or to others, the feedback might make me re-record or change a part, or leave it as is, depending.
I usualy learn from watching & listening others play, either on SZ or You tube, etc, .. always have.
I don't mind other stuff as I can always stop it if it's not my cup of tea..

#319417 - 03/15/11 10:47 PM Re: Slightly off topic...synth girls in New York [Re: Dnj]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Nigel your half correct.....buy sending it email to Don I would get his opinion first on whatever it is I recorded as I have done in the past or to others, the feedback might make me re-record or change a part, or leave it as is, depending.
I usualy learn from watching & listening others play, either on SZ or You tube, etc, .. always have.
I don't mind other stuff as I can always stop it if it's not my cup of tea..

Gotcha Donny, was just wondering thats all .... Hey half correct beats being incorrect lol. And sure second opinions before posting to everyone makes good sense. I would do the same myself. It's always good to get objective opinions.

#319428 - 03/16/11 04:45 AM Re: Slightly off topic...synth girls in New York [Re: ianmcnll]
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Didn't think much to the music,,,but just loved the girls

#319447 - 03/16/11 10:38 AM Re: Slightly off topic...synth girls in New York [Re: ianmcnll]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Best clip I've seen on SZ for a while. Scary how many of those things I've played (and thought they were cutting edge at the time!).

Gotta LOVE that big city willingness to do the odd, the unusual...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online