SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#319343 - 03/15/11 01:17 PM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: NiteLife]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By: NiteLife
Tony, and Others who have given up on Ketron.

I personally continue to stay optimistic about Ketron and the Audya. My Audya has performed flawlessly now for the past six months!

I've given it an unbelievable workout performing six and seven nights a week.

After playing professionally for nearly Forty years, this past year has been by far the most enjoyable & successful for me!

Why? THE AUDYA!

The Compliments I receive are endless. I hear more than anything....( That Keyboard Is AWESOME! )

So, my SZ Friends, Despite the technical problems I experienced with my Audya in the past, I remain optimistic and I'm still a big Ketron/Audya Fan!

Jim

Thats a great comment, to me this is what its all about! almost every professional I know in the UK has had exactly the same experience as you - the reaction from the audience has given them a huge boost.

#319389 - 03/15/11 04:50 PM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: Tony Hughes]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Well I can only concur with all of the above, come on Ketron what the hell are you doing? A great keyboard, a thirst for real and more info as to what is comming for Audya, and nada!! This is what you expect for a company that is a fly by night, not Ketron. Please get your act together

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online