SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#318853 - 03/10/11 12:43 AM Re: OT: Newly Released 9/11 Video Footage ! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
My cousin had baby that morning, and every year on her birthday I have been taking her picture wearing a tee shirt I bought her. It helps me make some sense of it all, and we celebrate life, while we remember the alternative. It's so cute the way she's growing up to fill out this tee shirt that was like a blanket when she was born. Now, it's a dress .. someday at 18, it'll be tied up as a midriff drive the boys crazy look. She's my little miracle baby.
Isn't there an easy "attach" button on this site? I wanted to show you a picture, but can't find out how.

Yes there is Dave. When you reply there is a "File Manager" link at the bottom of the page you need to click on. Browse to your pic and then after a minute or so it will upload (and the name will popup at the top of the window) and then you can click on "Done Adding Files".

#318857 - 03/10/11 04:44 AM Re: OT: Newly Released 9/11 Video Footage ! [Re: Scottyee]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I thought there was! Thanx Nigel ... hmmmm, I don't see it as i try to reply to this message. Do I hit the "reply" button first?

#318859 - 03/10/11 04:53 AM Re: OT: Newly Released 9/11 Video Footage ! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
found it! Sorry about the closed eyes, but I wanted one with the shirt in good view ... and that's my pride and joy - my BARI SAX! Just call me "Doc:, baby!

Attachments
P9250016.JPG

Description: So cute ...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online