SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#318427 - 03/05/11 05:30 PM Re: Shoo Bee Doo Bop Tyros 4 explained.. [Re: Dnj]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Diki, You got mail!
I just sent you the Tyros 4 1.02 Update installation file (10MB) to your SZ profile email address.
Installation instructions are also included.
Please let me know when you've received it. smile

#318432 - 03/05/11 10:09 PM Re: Shoo Bee Doo Bop Tyros 4 explained.. [Re: Tony Hughes]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: Diki
Any demos out of the new stick kits?

BTW, just found a T4 in a store 60 miles away. Going over hopefully quite soon to try it out. It's the same store I got my G70 from, so they will let me play it for hours!

Diki,

Anyone who had a G70 for sale would let anyone who wanted to buy it play it for days just to get rid of it, bet the guy was glad when you said you would take it, it's that long ago I doubt he will remember you, it won't be the same with the T4, this time they will be lining up to play it, be interesting how much you will get for the old girl if you part exchange, I'll alert the paramedic for you!

Two of the happiest men in the World, a man who is buying and boat and the man who is selling the boat, a bit like the G70 Diki have a nice birthday and make a wish.

Tony, You can bet your last keyboard that Diki won't be trading in his G70. Of course he has two of them, so . . .
??
smile
DonM

#318433 - 03/06/11 12:16 AM Re: Shoo Bee Doo Bop Tyros 4 explained.. [Re: DonM]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: Diki
Any demos out of the new stick kits?

BTW, just found a T4 in a store 60 miles away. Going over hopefully quite soon to try it out. It's the same store I got my G70 from, so they will let me play it for hours!

Diki,

Anyone who had a G70 for sale would let anyone who wanted to buy it play it for days just to get rid of it, bet the guy was glad when you said you would take it, it's that long ago I doubt he will remember you, it won't be the same with the T4, this time they will be lining up to play it, be interesting how much you will get for the old girl if you part exchange, I'll alert the paramedic for you!

Two of the happiest men in the World, a man who is buying and boat and the man who is selling the boat, a bit like the G70 Diki have a nice birthday and make a wish.

Tony, You can bet your last keyboard that Diki won't be trading in his G70. Of course he has two of them, so . . .
??
smile
DonM

Don,

How the hell has he got two G70s, you can't be so wrong twice and is not even a Gemini.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#318488 - 03/06/11 01:16 PM Re: Shoo Bee Doo Bop Tyros 4 explained.. [Re: Scottyee]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Originally Posted By: Scottyee
Diki, You got mail!
I just sent you the Tyros 4 1.02 Update installation file (10MB) to your SZ profile email address.
Installation instructions are also included.
Please let me know when you've received it. smile

Got it, thanks... I'll stick it on a USB stick. OK?

#318489 - 03/06/11 01:19 PM Re: Shoo Bee Doo Bop Tyros 4 explained.. [Re: Dnj]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I bought the second G70 sight unseen... (duh!)

The first, I played it extensively on two separate occasions. I don't tend to rush into things, especially how content with my G1000 I was at the time. I'm noty much for incremental upgrades... I want a RADICAL difference before I change keyboards!

#318518 - 03/06/11 09:36 PM Re: Shoo Bee Doo Bop Tyros 4 explained.. [Re: Diki]
BrisbaneJim Offline

Loc: Hervey Bay, Queensland, Austra...
This really gets over the adage, 'A picture is worth a thousand words'. If only the manual was like this!

BrisbaneJim

#318538 - 03/07/11 07:07 AM Re: Shoo Bee Doo Bop Tyros 4 explained.. [Re: Dnj]
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi,

I have those DVD's for sale, they just came in.
They are in PAL format but will play in your laptop
or PC. for U.S.

Email me for more into at: keyboards@bellsouth.net

Walt Tenay Keyboard Studios.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online