SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#316756 - 02/17/11 08:25 AM NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened
Dnj Offline

the last few months nothing has been discussed here on the Audya .....why?...hae there been any improvements.
demos etc, etc, .... on the 76 or the 61?...
whats up in KETRON Land? juggle

#316763 - 02/17/11 08:47 AM Re: NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Donny,

It is like all things the Audya has peaked, reached saturation all the novelty has worn off, others have caught up, overtaken, made better sounds etc, they will bump along the bottom now for a while, I think they have got rid of all the bugs, mines OK at the moment, there are some great sounds out of the T4. Skude appears to be OK now AJ fixed him up. There are some new demos about but not a lot more.
Regards
Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#316766 - 02/17/11 09:08 AM Re: NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Donny,

It is like all things the Audya has peaked, reached saturation all the novelty has worn off, others have caught up, overtaken, made better sounds etc, they will bump along the bottom now for a while, I think they have got rid of all the bugs, mines OK at the moment, there are some great sounds out of the T4. Skude appears to be OK now AJ fixed him up. There are some new demos about but not a lot more.
Regards
Tony

I hear ya Tony....just seemed weird that even with the newer 61 version not much being talked about, shared, etc, after all its still one of the Top 3 arrangers on the market at the moment......now a big surprise would be a NEW TOTL arranger from Roland wink Anyway common Audya people show some love and post about your units.

#316769 - 02/17/11 09:26 AM Re: NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
There just aren't many people who have them, especially in the U.S. This probably because they really don't bother to market them.
Almost everyone I know who has one loves it. I am between Audyas, but I will almost certainly get another. NOTHING sounds like it, or has more user-friendly options.
DonM

#316778 - 02/17/11 11:58 AM Re: NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened [Re: Dnj]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I am happily continuing to learn this awesome machine. People rave about how it sounds. I have had no problems with mine, although I gig with it only 2 or 3 times a week.

Bernie

#316781 - 02/17/11 01:15 PM Re: NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened [Re: Dnj]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
The Audya is the only arranger keyboard I would be interested in buying. Too bad I don't have the money:(

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#316782 - 02/17/11 01:34 PM Re: NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened [Re: Dnj]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: Dnj
.... Anyway common Audya people show some love and post about your units.

Maybe SZ Ketron Forum is the place dedicated to your request?
Again, what's the point with dedicated fora when nobody post or are active there? Just look at Yammie Arr Forum, noone even care to reply questions from new member .....
Oh well, same question in a tread here without any replies, so my thoughts about this is the Yammie Forum are proably not true ....... rolleyes

That said, (as Nigel already made a tread about), Im happy to see SZ Technics forum still alive and working well in spite of no new model expected, just the "good old" KN arrangers who still sounds great and most likely have the most userfriendly OS of any arranger out there! keys

Cheers drink
GJ

#316826 - 02/18/11 07:13 AM Re: NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Gunnar Jonny
Originally Posted By: Dnj
.... Anyway common Audya people show some love and post about your units.

Maybe SZ Ketron Forum is the place dedicated to your request?
Again, what's the point with dedicated fora when nobody post or are active there? Just look at Yammie Arr Forum, noone even care to reply questions from new member .....
Oh well, same question in a tread here without any replies, so my thoughts about this is the Yammie Forum are proably not true ....... rolleyes

That said, (as Nigel already made a tread about), Im happy to see SZ Technics forum still alive and working well in spite of no new model expected, just the "good old" KN arrangers who still sounds great and most likely have the most userfriendly OS of any arranger out there! keys

Cheers drink
GJ

Maybe the Technics forum is more driven by the fact that it is no longer in production anymore & discontinued and players are holding on in someway thru discussion therapy smile?......I agree there should only be one General Arranger Kb forum.....a merger would maybe increase interest in all units? .

#316837 - 02/18/11 08:38 AM Re: NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
There are so many Yamaha fora that not many people have time to monitor all of them. PSR Tutorial has a ton of members. Even the Yahoo Yamaha groups that Bob Gelman started are dwindling.
Also there are at least four more Yamaha groups or pages that are really good and have a lot of traffic.
Regarding the Audya, the Yahoo Solton group has lots of participation.
DonM

#316858 - 02/18/11 12:39 PM Re: NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened [Re: Dnj]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I remember a big drop-off in T3 related posts after a year. I remember a big drop-off in PA2X posts after about a year or so. Not too many people posting about the E80/G70 (or even the GW-8/Prelude) these days...

Just exactly WHAT is so surprising about a drop-off in Audya related posts. Main thing right now is T4 related posts. Guess what?

They'll drop off too, in a few months or a year.

Surprised? wink

#317023 - 02/19/11 11:22 PM Re: NO MENTIONING OF THE AUDYA ANYMORE? what happened [Re: Diki]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Diki
I remember a big drop-off in T3 related posts after a year. I remember a big drop-off in PA2X posts after about a year or so. Not too many people posting about the E80/G70 (or even the GW-8/Prelude) these days...

Just exactly WHAT is so surprising about a drop-off in Audya related posts. Main thing right now is T4 related posts. Guess what?

They'll drop off too, in a few months or a year.

Surprised? wink

Donny,

Is he right with all this, isn't this what I said. Maybe not in so many words.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online