SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#31622 - 04/05/07 07:10 AM Create new Styles Forum
rphillipchuk Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
Hi Everyone
I have started a Forum that only deals with creating original Styles for your keyboard. It is really new, so the pickin is scarce.....What I am really hoping for, is a collaboration of messages and files that will result in a better understanding of how style are created.
Someone is always trading up their keyboards because they are just tired of the same old Styles.....So my logic is ,if you can make your own styles from midi files, you will never have obsolete styles again..
My background is primarily Yamaha, So of course we have a forum on Yamaha.... But , we also have a Forum for Roland, Korg and Ketron..
We may have to adjust the needs according to the demand..
So if you have some time, come on down and see what we can do with this.. http://midibbs.homeftp.net

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#31623 - 05/07/07 04:20 PM Re: Create new Styles Forum
rphillipchuk Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rphillipchuk:
[B]Hi Everyone
I have started a Forum that only deals with creating original Styles for your keyboard. It is really new, so the pickin is scarce.....What I am really hoping for, is a collaboration of messages and files that will result in a better understanding of how style are created.
Someone is always trading up their keyboards because they are just tired of the same old Styles.....So my logic is ,if you can make your own styles from midi files, you will never have obsolete styles again..
My background is primarily Yamaha, So of course we have a forum on Yamaha.... But , we also have a Forum for Roland, Korg and Ketron..
We may have to adjust the needs according to the demand..
So if you have some time, come on down and see what we can do with this.. www.createsongstyles.com

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online