SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#315697 - 02/07/11 06:46 PM Interface Suggestions for Mac's Garage band?
mikey_maestro Offline

Loc: San Tan Valley, AZ
Can anyone recommend a brand and model of a cheap affordable interface that works well with Mac's Garage Band recording software. Frank any ideas on this?

#315703 - 02/07/11 07:31 PM Re: Interface Suggestions for Mac's Garage band? [Re: BBBB]
mikey_maestro Offline

Loc: San Tan Valley, AZ
Originally Posted By: BBBB
Hi Mikey. For vocal and guitar I use the Apogee Duet which is designed for Garage Band and Logic on the Mac. It has 2 instrument inputs, 2 XL Phantom power mic inputs and two speaker inputs plus 1 Headphone jack. These are on a break out cable firewire to my Mac. My Roland E60 keyboard is connected to with MAudio USB Uno midi cable. The Apogee is not cheap but the sound quality is fabulous.

P.S. I assume you got the Gretsch. I just got an inexpensive Squire Custom Vibe Tele and its a riot going through the different effects/amps in Garage Band and Logic.

Hope this helps.

Brian guitar

Hey Bud, Thanks for responding. I haven't bought an archtop yet, I'm waiting to see what deals are out there Presidents day weekend. I'm still checking craig's list everyday for a used creme puff. I do have a cool electric already but wanted something to get more into jazz with.

I'm on facebook at michael lynn jr if you wanna chat sometime

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online