SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#315088 - 02/03/11 10:23 AM I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON KETRON, NOT YET!
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Hello again my fellow Ketron Owners.

It's sad for me to read that still so many of you are having problems out there with the Audya.

I wish I had some answers for the on-going problems that are posted here.

A little good news is the fact my Audya continues to work and perform flawlessly and I'm really giving it a workout.

I have a total of 4 nights off this month and only had 5 off last month!

So the Audya is constantly being turned on and turned off, being played, moved, set up, put away, carried on and off job locations, in and out of the car, set up at home during the day and practiced on, played 80% of each performance and still continues to WOW my crowds!

My Tyros3 has really taken a back seat to the Audya. I know its personal preference, however the Audya is still # 1 in my book.

I just wanted to post a little good news here amongst all the not so good news.

Best of luck to all of you experiencing problems with your Audya.

Wish I could HELP!

Jim

#315089 - 02/03/11 11:01 AM Re: I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON KETRON, NOT YET! [Re: NiteLife]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Jim
I am just up the road from you. Wheras I don't do as many gigs as you, my Audya 76 is out 2 or 3 times a week and performing flawlessly.

I too am not gloating and feel bad, also, for those with problems.

Bernie

#315329 - 02/05/11 11:40 AM Re: I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON KETRON, NOT YET! [Re: NiteLife]
Tony Hughes Offline

We have all given up, nobody writes about Audya anymore it's 3 days since the last post.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#315333 - 02/05/11 12:05 PM Re: I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON KETRON, NOT YET! [Re: NiteLife]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway

To be honest, I would really love to have Audya, but as I've mentioned tousand of times here and esewhere:
I simply refuse to pay twice as much as Audya buyers in other countries have to as well as sooo much higher
price than other top of the range arrangers, specially if what we buy seems to be a lot of PROBLEMS!

But, some second hand items popping up now, but the big question are: Why do they sell as quickly as they do? T4?

Keep on Rockin' & Rollin'
organ

Cheers
GJ

#315334 - 02/05/11 12:09 PM Re: I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON KETRON, NOT YET! [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

We have all given up, nobody writes about Audya anymore it's 3 days since the last post.

Tony

No reason for new posts Tony...

#315349 - 02/05/11 02:48 PM Re: I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON KETRON, NOT YET! [Re: Tony Hughes]
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland

Tony

Its all been said I'm afraid........

#315445 - 02/06/11 12:01 AM Re: I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON KETRON, NOT YET! [Re: Rusty 999]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Rusty 999

Tony

Its all been said I'm afraid........

Rusty,

Let sleeping dogs lie, you been bitten Rusty. Jonny got the right idea sit it out
until something drops off the end!

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online