SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#315586 - 02/07/11 08:06 AM Re: ot/...What internet browser are you people using? [Re: Dnj]
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I have been using firebox since it came out in all 4 of our active computers and we really are sold on it and would not change at this time. BEbop

#315593 - 02/07/11 09:19 AM Re: ot/...What internet browser are you people using? [Re: Dnj]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: Dnj
...... so I ask you people what are you using for a browser and WHY?

Donny,
take a look at www.opera.com and read about it. It's not just a real good browser, it's a downloadmanager, emailclient or whaterver you wanna customise it to do.
Also the "quick choice" when you can have 9 different pages open as mosaic startpage at the first page is a cool thing.
And not to forget, one of the fastest browser there is as well as using minimal power from your hardware!

Cheers
GJ

#315595 - 02/07/11 09:22 AM Re: ot/...What internet browser are you people using? [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Gunnar Jonny

Donny,
take a look at www.opera.com and read about it. It's not just a real good browser, it's a downloadmanager, emailclient or whaterver you wanna customise it to do.
Also the "quick choice" when you can have 9 different pages open as mosaic startpage at the first page is a cool thing.
And not to forget, one of the fastest browser there is as well as using minimal power from your hardware!

Cheers
GJ

Thanx I will check out opera now........tried firefox yesterday ...not for me at all...to confusing.

#315598 - 02/07/11 09:39 AM Re: ot/...What internet browser are you people using? [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Gunnar Jonny

Donny,

Cheers
GJ

Thanx I will check out opera now........tried firefox yesterday ...not for me at all...to confusing.

Donny ... been using Firefox a long time ... what did you find confusing???

#315608 - 02/07/11 11:09 AM Re: ot/...What internet browser are you people using? [Re: joso]
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
You are right Jorgen!
It is a sum total of my visitors within the last 3 years blush

(and would you believe that one of my mottos is "vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks,Gehirn einschalten" )

#315614 - 02/07/11 11:40 AM Re: ot/...What internet browser are you people using? [Re: Dnj]
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Safari for most stuff , Firefox for movies.

Gary

#315802 - 02/08/11 12:31 PM Re: ot/...What internet browser are you people using? [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Tony...I dont know what it was about Firefox after downloading it and perusing its content......trying to export my IE bookmarks was a challenge also.
probably need someone familiar with it to get the best from it....anyway Im back to Explorer which Im used to. I want to thank everyone for their help also.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online