SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#31529 - 02/25/03 08:24 AM Re: Is there any place I can download the XD series styles?
poul erik jensen Offline

Loc: Denmark
[Hi there - I also have problem with getting
to the site for XD9 styles - so please can
anyone send me a zipfile with these .
Thanks very much in advance

Poul Erik, Denmark

#31530 - 02/25/03 10:35 AM Re: Is there any place I can download the XD series styles?
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
That site requires that you sign up as a member to have access to the file section; the whole procedure is much simpler if you are already a member of another Yahoo group.
The XD9 styles, however, don't play very well on the SD1 because the second drum track (the sampled groove) does not match well; moreover, they lack the "To end" part.
The 32 styles posted by Ketron on their site together with OS 4.0a are XD9 styles tweaked for the SD1.
On the Yahoo French Ketron Club they will post soon the complete series of XD9 styles tweaked for the SD1; another reason to sign up.

#31531 - 02/25/03 03:21 PM Re: Is there any place I can download the XD series styles?
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
If anyone from Ketron is here (AJ) will those styles be soon posted on the US site? (no comprendo French)

Thanks,
Glenn

#31532 - 02/26/03 08:12 AM Re: Is there any place I can download the XD series styles?
poul erik jensen Offline

Loc: Denmark
Thank you very much - Andrea (dreamer)
for sending me the XD 9 styles - zip - I
havenīt yet heard them - but it was very
nice of you.

A very good site, this Ketron mailing list.

Spring greetings to all of you

Poul Erik, Denmark www.musikforum.dk/poej

#31533 - 02/26/03 11:34 AM Re: Is there any place I can download the XD series styles?
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by poul erik jensen:
Thank you very much - Andrea (dreamer)
for sending me the XD 9 styles - zip - I
havenīt yet heard them - but it was very
nice of you.

A very good site, this Ketron mailing list.

Spring greetings to all of you

Poul Erik, Denmark www.musikforum.dk/poej

Poul, are you sure they were sent by me?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online