SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#314893 - 02/01/11 02:28 PM Re: Any one here want a 'Yamaha Tyros 4' KB for FREE? [Re: chony]
YamahaUS1 Offline

Loc: Buena Park, CA, USA
Originally Posted By: chony
Is there an email address or phone number for questions about the rules of the contest? I would like to try out for the competition, but using ONLY my custom styles. Would that fit with the rules?

The spirit of the contest is about Yamaha Style content. Any style that you've created by remixing and/or revoicing the available Yamaha Style content is fair game. Completely custom Styles (non Yamaha content) and any imported audio (including samples) is off the table.

I hope that clears it up. If you have any more questions, I will be happy to get further clarification.

Enjoy!

Steve

#314894 - 02/01/11 02:31 PM Re: Any one here want a 'Yamaha Tyros 4' KB for FREE? [Re: miden]
YamahaUS1 Offline

Originally Posted By: miden
And, I am about 400k's away from the nearest dealer!!! How do I get my hands on one? I assume it's a world wide comp?

another one of those comps designed for city living people, no thought to country folks frown

D

The Contest is open to legal residents of and who currently reside in the 50 United States. We like country folk just fine, but the contest is limited to folks in this country (USA).

Thanks for your understanding,

Steve

#314896 - 02/01/11 02:40 PM Re: Any one here want a 'Yamaha Tyros 4' KB for FREE? [Re: YamahaUS1]
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Originally Posted By: YamahaUS1
And, I am about 400k's away from the nearest dealer!!! How do I get my hands on one? I assume it's a world wide comp?

another one of those comps designed for city living people, no thought to country folks frown

D

The Contest is open to legal residents of and who currently reside in the 50 United States. We like country folk just fine, but the contest is limited to folks in this country (USA).

Steve

Thanks Steve...Understand and NP smile

Is there any chance Yamaha Australia may launch a similar comp? Even if it was for a PSR S910 would be cool!!!!

Dennis

#314900 - 02/01/11 03:07 PM Re: Any one here want a 'Yamaha Tyros 4' KB for FREE? [Re: miden]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Looks like I don't qualify with my antique PSR-3000. That OK Steve, I won't hold that against you. wink

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#314906 - 02/01/11 03:29 PM Re: Any one here want a 'Yamaha Tyros 4' KB for FREE? [Re: Scottyee]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Originally Posted By: Scottyee
Originally Posted By: ianmcnll

"No keyboard? No problem.Shoot your video at a Yamaha authorized dealer...find one near you using the dealer locator link."
Yamaha FreeStyle Performance Contest Dealer Locator cool

Contest Details smile

50 miles away to the nearest. Told you I was in the arranger black hole of the US!

#314910 - 02/01/11 03:56 PM Re: Any one here want a 'Yamaha Tyros 4' KB for FREE? [Re: miden]
YamahaUS1 Offline

Originally Posted By: YamahaUS1

D

Steve

Thanks Steve...Understand and NP smile

Is there any chance Yamaha Australia may launch a similar comp? Even if it was for a PSR S910 would be cool!!!!

Dennis

Anything is possible Dennis, but I wouldn't bet on it. But you can rest assured that Ian and I are not the only ones at Yamaha that are seeing this thread.

Hang in there.

Steve

#314911 - 02/01/11 03:57 PM Re: Any one here want a 'Yamaha Tyros 4' KB for FREE? [Re: Scottyee]
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Thanks Steve smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online