SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#314867 - 02/01/11 11:44 AM Re: Let's appreciate our differences...! [Re: captain Russ]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Group hug, everybody....

Kumba-ya, my Lord, kumba-ya.... smoke

Thanks, Russ. We've had one or two of these reconciliation moments before on SZ. With luck and vigilance, we can make this one be the last one needed!

#314873 - 02/01/11 12:13 PM Re: Let's appreciate our differences...! [Re: Diki]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Diki
Group hug, everybody....

Kumba-ya, my Lord, kumba-ya.... smoke

Thanks, Russ. We've had one or two of these reconciliation moments before on SZ. With luck and vigilance, we can make this one be the last one needed!

Yea and maybe we'll get some more profile pics posted also so we can see who we're lovin' smile

#314874 - 02/01/11 12:14 PM Re: Let's appreciate our differences...! [Re: tony mads usa]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Tony Mads USA-of course you're the Tony I referred to! you're on my short list of favorites around here!

Be well,

Russ

#314877 - 02/01/11 12:19 PM Re: Let's appreciate our differences...! [Re: Diki]
captain Russ Offline

Diki, I have previously sent you the same message directly. It would be GREAT if this worked for the group, but my intent was to let others know of the sincerity of my appreciation, which I have previously, privately shared with you.

Ya got it "happenin" on lots of fronts, man!

And I APPRECIATE THAT!

#314878 - 02/01/11 12:24 PM Re: Let's appreciate our differences...! [Re: captain Russ]
captain Russ Offline

Donny, after that fine, ACCURATE image from that "old devil" Chas, I'd be embarrassed to show mine.

Actually, believe it or not, I don't have a P/R head shot; never have.

And this is from the owner of a really big graphics production house....lots of cameras, video equipment, etc.

Go figure!

Russ

(I'll probably pull a frame from that little video I posted last week).

#314889 - 02/01/11 01:25 PM Re: Let's appreciate our differences...! [Re: captain Russ]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: captain Russ
Donny, after that fine, ACCURATE image from that "old devil" Chas, I'd be embarrassed to show mine.

Actually, believe it or not, I don't have a P/R head shot; never have.

And this is from the owner of a really big graphics production house....lots of cameras, video equipment, etc.

Go figure!

Russ

(I'll probably pull a frame from that little video I posted last week).

Excuses, excuses,...you, chas and diki.....have nothing to be ashamed about this ain't a beauty contest..sheeeeesh common in the pool my friends the water is fine smile hurry! man even Mason has a profile pic up there smile

#314898 - 02/01/11 02:41 PM Re: Let's appreciate our differences...! [Re: Dnj]
captain Russ Offline

Speaking of looks, a couple of years ago, when I went on break, the little hostess was laughing her butt off. When I asked what was up, she said, "Did you see those two ladies leaving"? (I hadn't). She continued, "When they paid their bill they said, "You know, if you just don't look up there (the bandstand), he sounds MUCH YOUNGER and WAY BETTER LOOKING than he really is"!

OUCH!

Then, one of the high points of my career: I used to play at a Ramada Inn, where an airline (Piedmont) over-nited their crews. I was young, wild and dumb. I noticed my photo missing from the billboard just off the dining room/lounge area.

Several weeks later, a young Flight attendant showed me a photo of an area in Miami, where flight attendants waited for their flights to be called.

There, on the wall, was my P/R photo from the lobby with the sign:

WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY IN LEXINGTON!

Kind of makes a fellow proud! (LOL)

Russ (Former UGLY Horn dog) Lay

#314902 - 02/01/11 03:20 PM Re: Let's appreciate our differences...! [Re: captain Russ]
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Here you can use this one:

79 x 79

grin

-mike

#314905 - 02/01/11 03:26 PM Re: Let's appreciate our differences...! [Re: captain Russ]
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
Russ ... I have been a member here for 10 yrs. and have nothing but respect for you. I do not post often but visit almost every day!! I have learned so much from everyone here!! Great post and I could not agree more with you!

#314908 - 02/01/11 03:47 PM Re: Let's appreciate our differences...! [Re: captain Russ]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Actually, chas stole my real picture and used it himself!

I am mad as hell, but in the spirit of the new detente, I haven't made a fuss! wink

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online