SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#314268 - 01/28/11 12:17 PM Re: Nigel have you added a curser preview/ [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
If there is a CHOICE, I prefer the 'edit' ...

#314272 - 01/28/11 12:40 PM Re: Nigel have you added a curser preview/ [Re: Dnj]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Edit might be better if there were no option to edit without at least an acknowledgment that it has gone on. We KNOW how some here like to go back and change the past, to make things they have said in error or spite disappear, and then make all subsequent posts look crazy! wink

Other forum softwares make the pop-up a LOT smaller and restricted to hovering over the URL itself. This one is a bit too big and a bit too 'floaty', IMO. Plus, most of the time, I'd rather see a pop-up of the LAST post in the thread, not the first!

Overall, I don't like it that much...

#314283 - 01/28/11 02:26 PM Re: Nigel have you added a curser preview/ [Re: Diki]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By: Diki
Edit might be better if there were no option to edit without at least an acknowledgment that it has gone on. We KNOW how some here like to go back and change the past, to make things they have said in error or spite disappear, and then make all subsequent posts look crazy! wink

Actually, if you edit a post it says that you've edited it ... and if the 'editor' ants to he/she can even note the reason for the edit ...

#314284 - 01/28/11 02:28 PM Re: Nigel have you added a curser preview/ [Re: tony mads usa]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Originally Posted By: Diki

Actually, if you edit a post it says that you've edited it ... and if the 'editor' ants to he/she can even note the reason for the edit ...

If there WAS an edit option, I would change 'ants' above to 'wants' ... wink

#314352 - 01/28/11 10:59 PM Re: Nigel have you added a curser preview/ [Re: Dnj]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
and edit option is now totally gone also.

No it isn't it is there for 10 minutes after you post. But then it has gone after that. It give you time to decide you made an error and fix it. After 10 minute you need to ask me to fix it for you, if there is a good reason to.

#314355 - 01/28/11 11:42 PM Re: Nigel have you added a curser preview/ [Re: Dnj]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
.. Y I P P E E !!!

Popup gone. (at least it was just now)

Thanks Nigel smile

#314357 - 01/28/11 11:47 PM Re: Nigel have you added a curser preview/ [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
stop I just tried it to see what it was like but yeah there wasn't enough text to be useful and more text would have made it much more annoying .... it has gone now.

#314372 - 01/29/11 04:28 AM Re: Nigel have you added a curser preview/ [Re: Nigel]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Nigel
stop I just tried it to see what it was like but yeah there wasn't enough text to be useful and more text would have made it much more annoying .... it has gone now.

Thank you Soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!

#314406 - 01/29/11 10:35 AM Re: Nigel have you added a curser preview/ [Re: Dnj]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Thanks

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online