SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#314219 - 01/28/11 09:31 AM Re: Rambo 4 Soundtrack-Played Live-Tyros4 [Re: Scottyee]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
I just wish to Thank:
SCOTT,
Thank you so much for the kind comments. Yes, you are right, I utilize custom samples from my collection, but most of the styles are from factory, which I tweak a little bit, do some editing and then save them usually with the name of the tune I'm working on. Yes, it take a little bit of work, to get the suitable styles, voices and also I rely on the multipads a lot, as you can see on the video.Your suggestion of making a "behind the scenes" isn't bad. I just think, as long I can show the screen, my hands in action and some info a add along the recording, I assume most people can have an idea of how the production goes on. Anyway feel free to ask whatever you wish.
DNJ, thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. You are perfectly right about my wearing shoes, the thing is, here in my house, we are kind to follow and old Japanese custom, you know, take the shoes off when entering the house to avoid getting the floor dirty. But you gotta a point there.
STEPHENM, Thank you very much for the kind words and compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

#314224 - 01/28/11 09:42 AM Re: Rambo 4 Soundtrack-Played Live-Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Telmo
I just wish to Thank:
SCOTT,
Thank you so much for the kind comments. Yes, you are right, I utilize custom samples from my collection, but most of the styles are from factory, which I tweak a little bit, do some editing and then save them usually with the name of the tune I'm working on. Yes, it take a little bit of work, to get the suitable styles, voices and also I rely on the multipads a lot, as you can see on the video.Your suggestion of making a "behind the scenes" isn't bad. I just think, as long I can show the screen, my hands in action and some info a add along the recording, I assume most people can have an idea of how the production goes on. Anyway feel free to ask whatever you wish.
DNJ, thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. You are perfectly right about my wearing shoes, the thing is, here in my house, we are kind to follow and old Japanese custom, you know, take the shoes off when entering the house to avoid getting the floor dirty. But you gotta a point there.
STEPHENM, Thank you very much for the kind words and compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thelmo no disrespect, I completely enjoy your customs, especially when i go out for dinner at a Korean BBQ Tatami Room.....but maybe just for the recording you can do it and then remove them again when finished?....in any instance I love your musical productions and can't wait for the next one.....have you ever thought about doing a soundtrack for the movie "The GODFATHER" which is my favorite movie of all time.

#314235 - 01/28/11 10:08 AM Re: Rambo 4 Soundtrack-Played Live-Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Pardon my ignorance, but why on earth is it nessesary to wear shoes when sit home and play keyboard?
Even in public I've seem more than one performer run the basspedals without shoes.

Cheers
GJ

Btw,
Thelmo, very professional playing, recording as well as video creating.
1st class work. smile
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#314243 - 01/28/11 10:40 AM Re: Rambo 4 Soundtrack-Played Live-Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
If you are finding fault with someone's footwear in a video of a great performance, perhaps you are trying just a BIT too hard..? wink

#314251 - 01/28/11 11:05 AM Re: Rambo 4 Soundtrack-Played Live-Tyros4 [Re: Diki]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Diki
If you are finding fault with someone's footwear in a video of a great performance, perhaps you are trying just a BIT too hard..? wink

Diki, as you have observed, some people are very strict on protocol...hence the latest publication, How To Wear A Chicken Hat With Poise and Dignity.

#314291 - 01/28/11 03:35 PM Re: Rambo 4 Soundtrack-Played Live-Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Telmo Offline

Hi DIKI, GUNNAR JONNY, Thank you so much you both for the kind comments regarding my performance. Now, to DNJ, I have already done another video performance with only my socks on. That was before your suggestion.But,I assure you my friend, after that one, all my recordings will be with my shoes on. And to be sure you will be pleased, I'm gonna be doing the Soundtrack for the movie "The GODFATHER". How about that??? Best regards. Telmo.

#314300 - 01/28/11 04:11 PM Re: Rambo 4 Soundtrack-Played Live-Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Telmo
Hi DIKI, GUNNAR JONNY, Thank you so much you both for the kind comments regarding my performance. Now, to DNJ, I have already done another video performance with only my socks on. That was before your suggestion.But,I assure you my friend, after that one, all my recordings will be with my shoes on. And to be sure you will be pleased, I'm gonna be doing the Soundtrack for the movie "The GODFATHER". How about that??? Best regards. Telmo.

Thelmo, I love you man!!!!
I can't wait to see & hear it..."Fuggettabouttit" smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44PfcCmfY-0

Thank you

#314306 - 01/28/11 04:35 PM Re: Rambo 4 Soundtrack-Played Live-Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
Beautiful performance as always.
I played organ for many years...a lot of us played with socks on...to feel he pedals much better..no big deal.
Play any way you want.

Would you be kind enough to do some Andrew LLoyde Webber, if you have some time?

#314374 - 01/29/11 05:05 AM Re: Rambo 4 Soundtrack-Played Live-Tyros4 [Re: leeboy]
Telmo Offline

Hi LEE, I just wish to thank you very much for your kind words and compliments. I appreciate your high comments about it. Now, regarding your request about Andrew LLoyde Webber. Could you please specify which tune you are referring to because I just checked that up on Youtube and there are many tunes related to Andrew LLoyde Webber. Anyway, thanks again. Take care. Telmo.

#314384 - 01/29/11 06:54 AM Re: Rambo 4 Soundtrack-Played Live-Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
Well let's see...

All I ask of you
Don't cry for me Argentina
Music of the night
Memory
Wishing you were some how here again
Phantom of the opera
High flying adored
I don't know how to love him
With one look
No matter what
Whistle down the wind
As if we never said goodbye

Those are some of my favorites.....

Maybe listento a few...seeif you like any, then learn to play them?

Thanks for asking,

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online