SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#313798 - 01/24/11 05:44 PM It's very quiet on the KETRON Front, thiers I mean
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Well Can't say I'm disappointed with the Audya, but still feel it's a work in progress, well they have been very quiet, is there any progress?? It's an expensive board, ok with that, even happy to pay for new developments, I do mean new though, not bug fixes or originally promised features at product launch, so what's happening Ketron? what can we expect and what sort of time frame are we looking at? Any answer from a marketing or anyone at Ketron would be good, it's one area they are deeply lacking in

#313815 - 01/24/11 08:26 PM Re: It's very quiet on the KETRON Front, thiers I mean [Re: Robbo]
leezone Offline

maybe they are hard at work on 4.1C

#313844 - 01/25/11 01:24 AM Re: It's very quiet on the KETRON Front, thiers I mean [Re: leezone]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: leezone
maybe they are hard at work on 4.1C

More like Audya Plus Leezone, don't think there are any updates due, I think you need to buy a KRONOS Leezone and have your mind blown, James has gone off the radar on this one, KRONOS as got to be better than MS whatever color its in.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#313853 - 01/25/11 03:12 AM Re: It's very quiet on the KETRON Front, thiers I mean [Re: Robbo]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Tony
The Kronos has 9 sound engines, there are hundreds of sound engines and grove boxes out there via VST, and the MS can load and play most of them, (Only the ones that have an anti-piracy USB dongle or smaller manufactures products elude it) so it is already way ahead of the Kronos in that department.

I must admit though that I am very impressed with Kronos so far (If the demos are anything to go by) as by hardware workstation boards, it leaves the rest of them trailing. (Now if Korg added it to the PA3x, WOW)

Bill

#313857 - 01/25/11 05:19 AM Re: It's very quiet on the KETRON Front, thiers I mean [Re: abacus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: abacus
Hi Tony
The Kronos has 9 sound engines, there are hundreds of sound engines and grove boxes out there via VST, and the MS can load and play most of them, (Only the ones that have an anti-piracy USB dongle or smaller manufactures products elude it) so it is already way ahead of the Kronos in that department.

I must admit though that I am very impressed with Kronos so far (If the demos are anything to go by) as by hardware workstation boards, it leaves the rest of them trailing. (Now if Korg added it to the PA3x, WOW)

Bill

Never mind all that Bill where is the Wing and were do you live, and BTW where would you buy your KB from
a big player like Korg or MS, come on be truthful.

Edited by Tony Hughes (01/25/11 05:25 AM)
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#313861 - 01/25/11 08:05 AM Re: It's very quiet on the KETRON Front, thiers I mean [Re: Robbo]
leezone Offline

Tony

Maybe if Kronos was an arranger I'd consider

I don't need another keyboard
I already own about 10
Besides, my VST's sound better than Kronos and are mch more lightweight.

Besides

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online