SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#313285 - 01/20/11 06:21 PM Technics styles to Tyros Keyboards
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Everyone,

I've just been browsing this site and my first thought was "why on earth change when the other design was clearer and easier on the eye?"

However, as I browsed through I realised the reason for the change one of which is there is now a Yamaha discussion slot. On reading some of the topics there, someone was saying they were sorry they couldn't play their beloved Technics styles on their Yamaha keyboard.

Well let me tell you all, there is a brilliant site made up of members such as ourselves, who are devoted to converting registrations and styles to play on almost every keyboard available and Technics is one of them.

For those of you who are interested, below is the website address, it is very clear and easy to understand:-

www.psrtutorial.com

Have fun!

Audrey

#313336 - 01/21/11 02:23 AM Re: Technics styles to Tyros Keyboards [Re: Audrey Turner]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
You do know that now you can select your own color scheme that best suits you? At the bottom of the page there is a drop down menu with 8 different color schemes you can choose from including ubbthreads-sz which is closer to the old colors. The main reason for the forum change was the old software had so many security holes that the server could be brought down by hackers. I wasn't gonna wait for that to happen.

#313509 - 01/22/11 02:06 PM Re: Technics styles to Tyros Keyboards [Re: Nigel]
Audrey Turner Offline

Thanks for pointing that out Nigel, no I'm sorry to say I was only reading posts and missed it.

Anyway, I tried one screen colour tonight before I came to this Forum, but it didn't hold. I think mainly because when I got here, I realised I hadn't logged on.

Ah well! I'll get there sometime.

By the way, it's really nice of you to put on your photograph. I'm sure other older members will agree with me - it's like meeting an old friend and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all you have done over the years for us. I have learned a great deal from this Forum and hope to continue to do so.

Regards,

Audrey

#313542 - 01/22/11 07:39 PM Re: Technics styles to Tyros Keyboards [Re: Audrey Turner]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks so much Audrey for your kind support. Yes, you do need to login to be able to have your preferences saved. And when you login make sure to check the box to automatically log you in each time you visit so you don't have to think about it again.

And Audrey you know you can put a photo on yours as well? You don't have to but you can.

#313797 - 01/24/11 05:41 PM Re: Technics styles to Tyros Keyboards [Re: Nigel]
Audrey Turner Offline

Come now Nigel, you wouldn't want to lose all your members would you? ha! ha!

Audrey

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online