SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#313575 - 01/23/11 12:53 AM Why is worth the upgrade from T3 to T4....
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
To start, the Drum kits, more S.A.2, new Sweet Vibe, Xilo, MP3 Player/recorder(it had the Wav recorder from the T2 & T3) , new styles, and MANY of the previous generations touch up to the better tone generation, seems like it has way more headroom, there are a lot of intangibles that make it worth it (feeling the music, presence, etc). grin

I have not had much fun with an instrument (sorry T3) blush , I remember when I got the T3(From the T2), it was OK then, now, The T4 is a huge LEAP in that sense of comparatives.
Well, got to go to make more registrations and converting some wavs into UVNs....then later to the Multipads.
See you.

#313578 - 01/23/11 02:03 AM Re: Why is worth the upgrade from T3 to T4.... [Re: mdorantes]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: mdorantes

I have not had (as) much fun with an instrument

hi Manuel, I took the liberty to add the word "as" to your quote because I'm pretty sure that's what you had actually meant wink , and this too is perhaps the one "best" thing I love about my Tyros 4 keyboard as well. cool

In addition to the new and improved sound and feature advancements, Tyros 4 brings back the fun of creating and playing music. I love how easy it to simply sit down and quickly put together a professional sounding arrangment without becoming overwhelmed and frustrated in trying to figure out where to go and how to do it. With a minimum amount of effort, you're able to customize and adjust Tyros 4 parameters quickly and intuitively, and this is what makes music creation so fun and rewarding! cool

#313584 - 01/23/11 05:14 AM Re: Why is worth the upgrade from T3 to T4.... [Re: mdorantes]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: mdorantes

I have not had much fun with an instrument (sorry T3) blush , I remember when I got the T3(From the T2), it was OK then, now, The T4 is a huge LEAP in that sense of comparatives.
Well, got to go to make more registrations and converting some wavs into UVNs....then later to the Multipads.
See you.

I had a T3 to demo for a weekend and returned it on Monday morning, just didn't do it for me.

#313589 - 01/23/11 06:15 AM Re: Why is worth the upgrade from T3 to T4.... [Re: mdorantes]
Dnj Offline

Maybe they just made T3 to sell off old stock parts.........?
There was really no need for T3....many people were a bit annoyed that they spent all that money on T3 with the T4 looming in the near future that is so Much More then T3,.........a better upgrade is T2 to T4 for sure. Maybe Yamaha should take a lesson from Roland and wait a bit longer in between Models maybe 5 years?

Edited by Dnj (01/23/11 06:16 AM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online