SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#312847 - 01/17/11 02:50 PM Re: Namm 2011 Update: Info on the Korg Pa3X [Re: Dnj]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Sorry, Don... go back a bit on this thread, and you'll see exactly what I was talking about. Why, if you AREN'T acting like a kid, lump yourself in with a comment referring to said behavior? YOU know you aren't doing it, why let a comment about it affect you?

And Donny... I've already posted about the Korg and me. Primarily, I am not doing a lot of arranger work right now, mostly live bands. Should the situation change, I'll definitely be looking at it, but at least I have a friend who will be getting one, as his whole act revolves around the CS. You KNOW how long I take to move on to new things! No rush, at the moment... wink

Edited by Diki (01/17/11 02:51 PM)

#312850 - 01/17/11 02:57 PM Re: Namm 2011 Update: Info on the Korg Pa3X [Re: Diki]
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Originally Posted By: Diki
Sorry, Don... go back a bit on this thread, and you'll see exactly what I was talking about. Why, if you AREN'T acting like a kid, lump yourself in with a comment referring to said behavior? YOU know you aren't doing it, why let a comment about it affect you?

Well then Diki, with respect, you should be more SPECIFIC about to whom you are referring , instead of these BROAD-BRUSH comments you (and many others) sometimes make.
I don't believe any of my posts were int that vein??
Were your comments directed at me, for example?

I have made this comment before on this forum. If there is a post that folks have an issue with, identify it (or all the posts that offend in the same way) and the poster, that way the rest of us do not feel disparaged, and we do not need to make comments such as Don's. Which I agree with.

Dennis

#312851 - 01/17/11 02:59 PM Re: Namm 2011 Update: Info on the Korg Pa3X [Re: Scottyee]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Older I get the more I can act like a kid and get by with it! Why all I do is play golf, fish and play music, and occasionally wake up the baby's mama.
Oh, I know what you're talking about, I just don't know why you seem to have a chip on your shoulder so often. What really ticks me off is that you are usually right. Don't worry, I forgive you.

smile
DonM

#312858 - 01/17/11 03:04 PM Re: Namm 2011 Update: Info on the Korg Pa3X [Re: miden]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: miden

[Well then Diki, with respect, you should be more SPECIFIC about to whom you are referring , instead of these BROAD-BRUSH comments you (and many others) sometimes make.
I have made this comment before on this forum. If there is a post that folks have an issue with, identify it (or all the posts that offend in the same way) and the poster, that way the rest of us do not feel disparaged, and we do not need to make comments such as Don's. Which I agree with.

Dennis

Well said Dennis...miscommunication inevitably ends up causing undue issues...if one must poo on another...at least aim. wink

That said, thank God I've just grown older, and have not grown up. laugh

Ian

#312860 - 01/17/11 03:15 PM Re: Namm 2011 Update: Info on the Korg Pa3X [Re: ianmcnll]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I have a tendency to read an entire thread before I comment, especially if it is one I've been away from for a day or two. I guess those that only read the previous post find it easy to forget some of the shenanigans that might have gone on earlier in the thread, especially if from the previous day or two...

I'm sorry, but I feel this is very much a case of 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'... Single out the offenders, and address them specifically, and now you have an enemy for life, make a broad comment and hope that those who WEREN'T involved in said shenanigans have the good sense to realize it isn't THEM I'm referring to, and you get the same...

I don't know about you, maybe I just have a thicker skin, but someone makes a comment about something I haven't had anything to do with, it doesn't affect me in the slightest..! If the cap DON'T fit, don't wear it!

#312914 - 01/18/11 01:28 AM Re: Namm 2011 Update: Info on the Korg Pa3X [Re: Scottyee]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Well I think you are all acting like children so your immature behavior has just stopped this thread dead. Don't make me have to do this again or I will simply ban all involved and let you cry about it on some other forum. I don't give a ---- how thick your skins are I will poke a hole in them.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online