SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#312931 - 01/18/11 04:50 AM Re: MyHometown-B.Springsteen-LiveVid-Tyros4 [Re: SemiLiveMusic]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Thank you very much BILL(SemiLiveMusic) and BILL in Dayton and GRAHAM for your kind words and positive comments. Now regarding Bill's question:"Please describe how you're using the various pedals..." I use 3 foot-pedals: The sustain-piano-type on the right is mainly for sustain the notes, the red color pedal in the middle is mainly for Fills and the yellow color pedal on the left sometimes I set it to change Variation or trigger some Glide or Pitch. In fact, it all depends of kind of tune I'm playing. I set everything up with Registration. The pre-recorded melodies are done on the Multipads.
Best regards, Telmo.

#312967 - 01/18/11 12:28 PM Re: MyHometown-B.Springsteen-LiveVid-Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Telmo I had a chance top listen to your work thru my studio monitors and let me tell you my friend I enjoyed it very much & your picture backing slide show really enhanced the mood also.
The Tyros 4 in your hands in magical! Thanks for sharing.

#312973 - 01/18/11 01:25 PM Re: MyHometown-B.Springsteen-LiveVid-Tyros4 [Re: Dnj]
Telmo Offline

Hi Dnj
Thank you so much for the kind comments and lovely words about my performance. I feel really honoured receiving a positive remark like that from a great musician as yourself. May God bless you.

#312975 - 01/18/11 01:30 PM Re: MyHometown-B.Springsteen-LiveVid-Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Telmo, this is superb!

I've also enjoyed your other pieces, which, like this one, are actually more like "productions".

You obviously know your way around the Tyros very, very well.

Excellent work.

Ian

#313005 - 01/18/11 06:44 PM Re: MyHometown-B.Springsteen-LiveVid-Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Telmo Offline

I just wish to Thank very much IAN, for the lovely comments and kind compliments. I'm glad you liked it. All the best. Telmo.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online