SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#312244 - 01/13/11 06:13 PM Re: Korg's Official Website Updated: Pa3X & Kronos [Re: Stephenm52]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Just as a T4 is substantially similar to a T3, it is unsurprising that the PA3 be substantially similar to the PA2.

What I haven't heard, at this point, is by how much they have expanded the DNC sounds. Hopefully, Korg have finally leveraged a good OS feature (but brought out before the samples to use it were made) into a fully fleshed out competitor to SA2. Mind you, I am a little concerned, as I would have thought this tidbit would get a LOT more fanfare if true.

#312252 - 01/13/11 06:36 PM Re: Korg's Official Website Updated: Pa3X & Kronos [Re: Scottyee]
mc Offline

Loc: New York
I can't wait to hear the PA3x. But I have to say I'm glad they brought back the black case. I soooooo tired of silver keyboards already. It looks nice in black!!

#312398 - 01/14/11 11:45 AM Re: Korg's Official Website Updated: Pa3X & Kronos [Re: Scottyee]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: Scottyee
[URL=http://www.korg.com/Product.aspx?pd=592]Pa3X[/URL

Thanks for the info Scott, specs looks very interesting.
Have to say I did think the first pictures was some kind of photoshopped april fool, but now it seems like it was real and true stuff after all.

In your poll styles was missing, but to me styles are a lot of what look for in arrangers, because that's the reason I bought one in the first place. wink

Cheers
GJ

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online