SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#311180 - 06/08/10 12:19 PM New Lionstracs Site
AFG Music Offline
Member

Registered: 03/12/09
Posts: 508

Top
#311181 - 06/08/10 12:21 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by AFG Music:
http://www.lionstracs-bochum.de/


Is my PC faulty or is this site not finished, why put something up like this.
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311182 - 06/08/10 12:28 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
AFG Music Offline
Member

Registered: 03/12/09
Posts: 508
not finished but good to know.

Top
#311183 - 06/08/10 12:30 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by AFG Music:
not finished but good to know.


There are a few things around here not finished. I now know where the unfinished symphony comes from.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-08-2010).]
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311184 - 06/08/10 01:30 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
AFG Music Offline
Member

Registered: 03/12/09
Posts: 508
you can read on this site Coming soon ..........

so you have to wait, so is still clear enough.

Top
#311185 - 06/08/10 02:10 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Bachus Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 03/02/06
Posts: 1745
Quote:
Originally posted by AFG Music:
you can read on this site Coming soon ..........

so you have to wait, so is still clear enough.


To me its another indication that lionstracs is steaming hot in Germany

Top
#311186 - 06/08/10 08:58 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by AFG Music:
you can read on this site Coming soon ..........

so you have to wait, so is still clear enough.


Yes it is very clear wait for ever for things from Italy and now from Germany I got the message loud and clear.
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311187 - 06/08/10 09:43 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
miden Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/31/06
Posts: 3349
Loc: The World
So Tony, looks like you are about to start all your Audya whingeing all over again, except this time with Lionstracs...And you don't even have one..

Man you really got to learn some **** !

Just be patient, it's not our fault nor Domenicos, or Lionstracs.

Just chill will ya!!!

I do not think Domenico will allow as much latitude as Nigel does on the GA forum. So don't be surprised if your whingeing gets chopped.

Top
#311188 - 06/08/10 10:52 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
So Tony, looks like you are about to start all your Audya whingeing all over again, except this time with Lionstracs...And you don't even have one..

Man you really got to learn some **** !

Just be patient, it's not our fault nor Domenicos, or Lionstracs.

Just chill will ya!!!

I do not think Domenico will allow as much latitude as Nigel does on the GA forum. So don't be surprised if your whingeing gets chopped.


Miden,

BTW did you ever have a Audya

I am going to get a X7 my monies the same as yours, I just got to sell the Audya first and then I will put it through it's paces, it's just a trait thats appears to run though all of this, free beer here tommorrow, maŮana. Miden. If Nigel pans me i will be back before Skude gets is Audya working and ketron release the sounds and styles.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-08-2010).]
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311189 - 06/08/10 11:07 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
miden Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/31/06
Posts: 3349
Loc: The World
Tony,

What the f&^k money has to do with ANY of the post I made, i don't know???!!
You are one really wired and weird dude man!!

All I am saying is show a little more patience than you demonstrated with the Audya.

Throwing jabs at folks like AFG, who is only trying to help other by posting these links and other info he finds, is really a waste of everyones time..And you just get yourself stressed up!!

For What??

Your X7 or a MK II MS ain't gonna come any quicker, no matter how much you rant and rave.

As I said to you on another post, we are all happy to answer all your queries (if we can), but by starting your complaining on this forum you will quickly alienate those that want to help you.

Dennis



[This message has been edited by miden (edited 06-08-2010).]

Top
#311190 - 06/08/10 11:58 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
Tony,

What the f&^k money has to do with ANY of the post I made, i don't know???!!
You are one really wired and weird dude man!!

All I am saying is show a little more patience than you demonstrated with the Audya.

Throwing jabs at folks like AFG, who is only trying to help other by posting these links and other info he finds, is really a waste of everyones time..And you just get yourself stressed up!!

For What??

Your X7 or a MK II MS ain't gonna come any quicker, no matter how much you rant and rave.

As I said to you on another post, we are all happy to answer all your queries (if we can), but by starting your complaining on this forum you will quickly alienate those that want to help you.

Dennis

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 06-08-2010).]


Dennis,

Thanks for the offer for advice on the X7 when I get it, I think the build date is going to be some time in late july from what Dom said. I think I will be OK with the X7 . If you reads Diki bit he wrote about what people should expect from a manufacturer he covers it very well.

Regards Tony
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311191 - 06/09/10 12:10 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
miden Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/31/06
Posts: 3349
Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Dennis,

Thanks for the offer for advice on the X7 when I get it, I think the build date is going to be some time in late july from what Dom said. I think I will be OK with the X7 . If you reads Diki bit he wrote about what people should expect from a manufacturer he covers it very well.

Regards Tony


NP Tony...

LOL, I do my best to AVOID anything Diki writes anymore!!

Dennis

Top
#311192 - 06/09/10 12:25 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
LIONSTRACS Offline
Member

Registered: 12/13/05
Posts: 664
Loc: Italy
Tony
I still have available some X7 RED, dont worry.
I mean that the second production case I get about end july.
IF you want X-6 models, I have here ready on stock 80 Pcs..
We need only assembly and shipping.

Top
#311193 - 06/09/10 07:50 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Bachus Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 03/02/06
Posts: 1745
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Tony
I still have available some X7 RED, dont worry.
I mean that the second production case I get about end july.
IF you want X-6 models, I have here ready on stock 80 Pcs..
We need only assembly and shipping.


SO 76 keys are selling better then 61 keys?

Don't tell this to Yamaha, or they might finally releasy their failure in not releasing a 76 key Tyros.

Top
#311194 - 06/09/10 08:04 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Impuls Offline
Member

Registered: 02/24/02
Posts: 433
Loc: Netherlands
Stupid to put a site unfinished on line,looks like they dont learn it.
Just as they bring out a unfinished Audya on the market.

Impuls

Top
#311195 - 06/09/10 08:14 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
AFG Music Offline
Member

Registered: 03/12/09
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally posted by Impuls:
Stupid to put a site unfinished on line,looks like they dont learn it.
Just as they bring out a unfinished Audya on the market.

Impuls


You can still read Coming soon !!!!!!!!!

You've never seen this on the Internet ???????

This is normal if a site is online,

they should be able to test everything works
online...............

So be patient and not think every company is the same..........

Top
#311196 - 06/09/10 09:07 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Tony
I still have available some X7 RED, dont worry.
I mean that the second production case I get about end july.
IF you want X-6 models, I have here ready on stock 80 Pcs..
We need only assembly and shipping.


Dom,

Email me when you have the second production run ready and I will buy one from you direct then.

Regards

Tony
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311197 - 06/09/10 09:14 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Dennis,

It looks like I will have my X7 before I get the sounds and styles for the Audya, hope you can help me with any problems, you and James are the men now.

Regards

Tony
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311198 - 06/09/10 09:30 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
LIONSTRACS Offline
Member

Registered: 12/13/05
Posts: 664
Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
SO 76 keys are selling better then 61 keys?

Don't tell this to Yamaha, or they might finally releasy their failure in not releasing a 76 key Tyros.


In this last 3 weeks after I get the first Groove X-7 production, I sold till today:
14 Groove X-7 standard
3 Groove X-7 Extreme
5 Groove X-6 Standard

I'm in touch ( discussing with the price..) with another 7 Groove X-7 on 4 new country...
One is already reserved for the Japan...
slow slow...

Top
#311199 - 06/09/10 09:32 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
LIONSTRACS Offline
Member

Registered: 12/13/05
Posts: 664
Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Dom,

Email me when you have the second production run ready and I will buy one from you direct then.

Regards

Tony


take your time, don't worry.
More new OS I release, then more the price go up....mean less discount...simple.

Top
#311200 - 06/09/10 10:01 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
AFG Music Offline
Member

Registered: 03/12/09
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
In this last 3 weeks after I get the first Groove X-7 production, I sold till today:
14 Groove X-7 standard
3 Groove X-7 Extreme
5 Groove X-6 Standard

I'm in touch ( discussing with the price..) with another 7 Groove X-7 on 4 new country...
One is already reserved for the Japan...
slow slow...


So you've even reached Japan now????




[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 06-09-2010).]

Top
#311201 - 06/09/10 11:22 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Dennis

Look on ebay UK for Ketron Audya
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ketron-Audya-Arran...=item4cefd9abba

Put money where mouth is, it's on the slippery slope!! X7 here we come hope I won't be disappointed.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-09-2010).]

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-09-2010).]
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311202 - 06/09/10 12:55 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
miden Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/31/06
Posts: 3349
Loc: The World
Tony you will not be sorry you gave up the Audya...

The Groove X7, will be an awesome keyboard for you. The only first tip I will give you right now, as you will probably be wanting styles, is to :

1. Buy the full licence for Live Arranger
2. Get yourself a Ketron SD2 (or 4) module.

However with the development coming from Tastenpoint for the audio styles, maybe they will not be necessary

I cannot wait to see what their initial audio style range is and how it sounds.

All the best, maybe Domenico can reserve one for you pending your sale of the Audya? Just give give a 20% deposit maybe???

I think it would be worth asking him as you are keen to purchase.

Dennis

Top
#311203 - 06/09/10 01:35 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
AFG Music Offline
Member

Registered: 03/12/09
Posts: 508
soon Tony is also an MS/Groove user

Top
#311204 - 06/17/10 09:53 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by AFG Music:
http://www.lionstracs-bochum.de/


D'oh
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311205 - 06/18/10 04:22 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Irishacts Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 11/18/01
Posts: 1631
Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
D'oh


Yeah, in the English language those two words said quickly don't exactly paint a good picture..lol...

James.

Top
#311206 - 06/18/10 10:24 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Yeah, in the English language those two words said quickly don't exactly paint a good picture..lol...

James.


James I thought of that this morning about 04:30 and decided not to mention it, because thought most would not understand. But you are right, botch it!
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311207 - 06/18/10 12:06 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
AFG Music Offline
Member

Registered: 03/12/09
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
James I thought of that this morning about 04:30 and decided not to mention it, because thought most would not understand. But you are right, botch it!


patience

Top
#311208 - 06/18/10 12:18 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by AFG Music:
patience


Ketron!
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311209 - 06/18/10 01:01 PM Re: New Lionstracs Site
AFG Music Offline
Member

Registered: 03/12/09
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Ketron!


Ketron was certainly the worst thing in your life so far or not?

Top
#311210 - 06/25/10 09:43 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by AFG Music:
http://www.lionstracs-bochum.de/


Will this site be ready before ????
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311211 - 06/27/10 05:49 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Will this site be ready before ????


Well maybe not at this rate!!!
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311212 - 07/17/10 12:10 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
abacus Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 07/21/05
Posts: 3880
Loc: English Riviera, UK
Site now up and running

Bill
_________________________
English Riviera:
Live entertainment, Real Ale, Great Scenery, Great Beaches, why would anyone want to live anywhere else (Iím definitely staying put).

Top
#311213 - 07/17/10 12:46 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
Tony Hughes Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 01/30/06
Posts: 3919
Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
Site now up and running

Bill


Bill,

A fat lot of good that is to me - I can't even speaka zi englosh!
_________________________
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Top
#311214 - 07/17/10 02:41 AM Re: New Lionstracs Site
abacus Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 07/21/05
Posts: 3880
Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Tony
Its a German dealer site, (Not a Lionstracs site) so what did you expect. (Just use Google or Live Search to translate)

Bill
_________________________
English Riviera:
Live entertainment, Real Ale, Great Scenery, Great Beaches, why would anyone want to live anywhere else (Iím definitely staying put).

Top
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >



Moderator:  Admin 



Help keep Synth Zone Online