SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#305973 - 05/31/00 04:05 PM this little thing brings forth the music devil in you
Anonymous
Unregistered

I see how everyone struggles sometimes trying to find that perfect way to achieve excellence in whatever music project they are involved in. This board itself is a good example of that, but it appears that there's just so much that we tend to not see, ignore or simply pass over the cool stuff that we need and that is right under our eyes. I was looking for some different (original) loops myself, something I could get on wav or even mp3. My search is still on, but I have come across the coolest virtual dj gear (if I can call it gear), it's more a full grown remixing studio that offers a long track list, filled with cool original music loops, remixable songs form great artists and ways to create mp3's and wav files. For the longest time it was right under my nose. I had noticed some interactive remixes before by mixman on http://digital.broadcast.com/dbeatnik/frame_interactive.html. and also at http://www.listen.com who calls them e-mixes by mixman. But I had never known what mixman was....silly me. The studio pro is what I use now, for my remixing needs, my loop needs, my recording and fx needs. Quite a groovy thing.

#305974 - 06/26/00 01:22 AM Re: this little thing brings forth the music devil in you
junggle Offline

Loc: Plzen, Czech Republic
i'm colecting samples for my library of sound effects.

check out my site: www.samplearena.com
download tons of free samples, order CD, visit discussion.

i need original samples that are copyright free. especialy:
-animals
-city atmos
-machines and industrial noises
-rap and hiphop sounds and scratches

if anybody knows where to get something like it please email me junggle@hotmail.com

if you have something to contribute, send it to me, you may get the whole CD library for free!!!!!!!!!!

#305975 - 07/28/00 06:34 PM Re: this little thing brings forth the music devil in you
Anonymous
Unregistered

I went ahead and tried out the emixes and thought it to be a nice way to have some fun and interact with the artist's work. Actually from what I see, the remixable songs are a great way to launch a song in every market. I don't know if that is what is happening. Maybe it's because I got to experience some of them that are not that recent, and I am not sure if they came out when the songs came out. Or maybe it's purely promotional and it does not matter if the songs are new, but whatever the reason, it's quite fun. Teens must have a blast with that. especially those with an interest in pursuing a career in the music business. I know it's not made only for teens, but teens like fun stuff. So the interactive road keeps being stretched huh?

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online