SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#305960 - 03/04/01 08:37 PM Looking for WAV loops...plz post a link
MORPH! Offline

Loc: Laguna Beach, California, Unit...
Hey all!

I've been trying forever to find a site with some wav files to DL.
In bytes vs. length, Wav's are not much bigger than mpg videos. I have not yet seen anything that is not either really short, or real low sample rate. Anyone have any links?

#305961 - 03/08/01 11:56 PM Re: Looking for WAV loops...plz post a link
Jupiter5 Offline

Hi morph

If you've seen this link before, then just bypass it! http://www.samplearena.com/

Because i am new to sampling, and i have a Yamaha A4000 sampler, and I like to Download files larger than 50KB! What I want to know is: how do you get a 2MB sample into your sampler via floppy disk? - because a floppy won't hold that ammount (1.44 only), so there is no way i could load a sample over 1.44 MB into my sampler. (I have no SCSI writer, CDR, or other things that you would need to copy more than 1.44 MB on to my Sampler). All I have is a SCSI CD rom (non rewritable), 4.3 GB HD, and 68 MB of RAM.

Jupiter

#305962 - 03/20/01 03:28 PM Re: Looking for WAV loops...plz post a link
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I have to say you can't get a bigger sample in than what a disk holds. At least not any way that I can think of. Can you load sounds from the scsi cdrom drive? If so, then you need a friend to burn samples on cd. Sounds fun, huh?

Check out my website, www.Hypersoundz.com
I have a few free samples on there. It is good quality stuff if you want to check out a package. They are pretty cheap for the amount of quality stuff you get. Not just mass quantity like most CDs on the market.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Cylon

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online