SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#305942 - 11/02/05 10:17 PM 2 soundfonts by me. Melodica and archtop guitar.
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
I did the sampling of my instruments and Milesmusic did the mapping and conversion.
Hohner melodica. The melodica is in simplest terms a mouth-blown accordion.
archtop guitar. Created for jazz style acoustic comping, think Freddie Green and the Basie band.
The soundfonts are available both at www.sf2midi.com
and at www.audioshots.com
in the auditorium under soundfonts
I posted a really quick demo of these fonts at my site, if you care to listen before making the decision whether to download the fonts.
the demo is at www.roryhoffman.com/demo.mp3
enjoy

#305943 - 11/30/05 10:56 PM Re: 2 soundfonts by me. Melodica and archtop guitar.
FAEbGBD Offline

You know, it's been almost a month and not one response. I think I'm gonna pack up my toys and leave this joint. It's one thing to get flamed and put down, it's quite another to be ignored altogether! Gees, I'm not even worth flaming? Well GOODBYE SYNTHZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Just Kidding! Just my little way of commenting on current events.

#305944 - 12/01/05 03:07 PM Re: 2 soundfonts by me. Melodica and archtop guitar.
Quasar Offline

Thanks! The demo sounded very pleasant, and I'm downloading your melodica now. I'll try it thru SFZ or Kontakt. Nice job.

I never knew this forum even existed, and apparently hardly anyone else does either.

Regards,

Michael

#305945 - 12/02/05 11:24 PM Re: 2 soundfonts by me. Melodica and archtop guitar.
FAEbGBD Offline

Warning: if you downloaded from sf2midi.com, there are 2 versions there. The first version is un-tuned. It is on the top ten list now due to computer geeks trying to crash the server by downloading at insane rates. The other version of the melodica is tuned and it should be the one you download. If you download from audioshots, the only melodica posted there is the tuned one.
enjoy

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online